I Ordered a Hot Dog from Burger King and

They didn’t cover this in your citizenship test? You’re an American now, ketchup on a hot dog is unconstitutional.

11 Likes

Right?!
I will say that the Chipotle Tabasco on eggs is pretty alright too- but yeah, Sriracha is the new go-to.
Also: pico de gallo (but that might be obvious).

9 Likes

And yet they’re both in ketchup! You prove my point!

8 Likes

I am?

I don’t even eat hot dogs. But from now on, if I do, I’m making extra sure to put ketchup on them. It tastes nice. And I’ll keep eating pizza with a knife and fork.

19 Likes

The Belgians serve their French fries with mayo. It’s awesome.

19 Likes

It really is. Weirdly enough.
Even better? One of those fancy spicy mayos. Oh my.

8 Likes

Here’s a lovely manifesto about Cheeseburgers, if you want to eat ketchup on a meat product so badly:
http://luckypeach.com/my-burger-manifesto/

5 Likes

I’m not having a Seattle Dog, mind.

Cream cheese???

4 Likes

Aren’t you? I was under the impression you were naturalized?

1 Like

Yep. Yep. WHAT THE HELL?

7 Likes

Sure do. And it’s even worse than putting it on a hot dog.

If you’re going to put white gooey stuff on potatoes, at least make it sour cream!

3 Likes

Blair’s Original Death Sauce is fantastic on hot dogs. Don’t let its dramatic name fool you. The heat is mild-moderate; the flavor is dyn-o-mite.

4 Likes

Not yet.

And if I’m not allowed to put ketchup on hot dogs, I’m not sure I want to be.

15 Likes

Okay on regular hot dogs/franks I do like ketchup… but not on it’s own. There must be mustard and relish and hopefully onions.
Bratwurst, Polish, etc… no… never ever.

12 Likes

Hot dogs are disgusting. I don’t understand how putting ketchup on one could make it any worse.

Putting ketchup on sausages (especially good Polish or German ones) is a war crime.

14 Likes

Well, we eventually came around on gay marriage, but I’m not sure I see the needle moving on something this controversial.

13 Likes

How about eating hot dogs with a knife and fork? What’s the ruling on that?

6 Likes

SCOTUS said it was acceptable, but it was 5-4.

13 Likes

Hot dogs are not food.

Well, OK, they are food for certain kinds of pets* and livestock**, and can be substituted for food when a small child needs pacifying and there’s nothing healthier*** available. But they aren’t people food.

* dogs.
** pigs.
*** like laudanum or whiskey.

22 Likes

Ah, an old ruling.

I’m going to have to know which 5 it was.

5 Likes