I Ordered a Hot Dog from Burger King and

When it comes to sausage rolls, I am a disciple of the Holy Trinity (mustard, onion, ünd sauerkraut). I will admit, however, that I’m known to add a few lashings of mayo to the freshly toasted inside of the roll.

Not sure if that’s orthodox by any culinary tradition and I don’t really care. At least I’m not a devil worshipper (i.e. person who puts ketchup on their sausage).

6 Likes
4 Likes

Or any cured or smoked meats. I like ketchup on roast beef, but pastrami & sausages gets mustard, preferably horseradish mustard. I watched in horror as we took a relative to the venerable house of meat worship on Houston Street called Katz’s Deli and she ordered a reuben with mayo. Now, I’ll have a salami & cheese sandwich myself, but out of respect for that unworldly meat and my ancestors, Katz’s pastrami should not be served with cheese or mayo.

5 Likes

Exactly right!

6 Likes
5 Likes

cries

6 Likes

And, with that, we need no further explanation for the failure of Trump Steaks.

8 Likes

If Trump eats dinner at his own restaurant, does he get to put the bill on his (our) expense account?

6 Likes

Is that gif in the bank? 'Cause that gif should be in the bank.

5 Likes

No idea, I’ve been a bad digital citizen and never cooperated on that common good…

Hmm, let’s see: vomit? No. Puke? No. Rainbow? … not this one.

Okay, done. Rainbow vomit puke toilet mayonnaise OtherMichael.

4 Likes

#Critter:

11 Likes

#MEANWHILE

7 Likes

P.S. I hate you.
10 Likes

eh, it’s a good substitute for ice-cream:

And who doesn’t like squeezy bottles !!!

8 Likes

7 Likes

4 Likes

10 Likes

It actually continued as “Off the Menu” on Wonkette:

https://wonkette.com/tag/off-the-menu

And then moved to Thrillist:

2 Likes
18 Likes

I’ve said it before, I’ll say it again: KETCHUP IS GREAT ON GREEN BEANS.

12 Likes