I Ordered a Hot Dog from Burger King and

Variety of flavor is a beautiful thing, ain’t it?

9 Likes

Sure as heck is. I recently got my mother into coconut milk, which is a huge step. I once served fish pie–tilapia covered in in mashed taters and a touch of fennel, and that was exotic :slight_smile:

8 Likes

I can’t imagine not living near a taqueria. I really don’t know what I would do.

9 Likes

Go to the chippy instead?

9 Likes

I don’t know what a chippy is. Do tell. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Ah. Here it is.

5 Likes

Just checked and there is apparently now a taqueria within 500 miles of me, but at $25 for 4, I won’t be heading there soon. Or at all. :laughing:

7 Likes

Yeah. That’s a little on the pricey side.

6 Likes

That completely defeats the porpoise of a taqueria :slight_smile:

7 Likes

This gives me a sad. Last time we were abroad I measured the days in terms of taco deficit. Fortunately we came back through So. California. Mmmmm, fish tacos

4 Likes

Imma just leave this here for @orenwolf

Also Clamato’s got some new flavours this year! Extra spicy, and lime, and now “the works” and this, I am intrigued by this one!

8 Likes

Not to rub it in but here’s my neighborhood. Yum. The one on the top also has rotating IPAs served in frosty goblets.

5 Likes

Yum! Clam!

barfs

4 Likes

!!!

Where are those from?!

I must try these!

4 Likes

Mexico I’m afraid. Though you might be able to find some in the south west or a Latin grocery store.

:slight_smile:

4 Likes

No.

9 Likes

:slight_smile: As long as it’s beer flavoured and cold, I don’t mind if it’s in a tin, a glass or a bottle. Goblets are a bit high-end wine-wank bullshit for me and rotating beer just sounds like a recipe for spillage.

Not that I ever go out for a feed or anything, lol. Even take-out’s a very rare treat.

6 Likes

7 Likes

Did I say goblets? I meant frosty schooners!

6 Likes

Look they even have them with clam pee or whatever it is.

6 Likes