I Ordered a Hot Dog from Burger King and

If you ever point me to an olive I like, I’ll give you a Nobel prize. In the mean time, I don’t trust your judgement on that wretched, vile, disgusting ‘food’.

5 Likes

Just think of them as “Tree Anchovies”.

But gross, natch.

8 Likes

It doesn’t sound weird at all, my mind is blown by how obvious this is now, and it never occurred to me.

Between this and fairy bread I may need to stop reading your posts, if only to protect my health. I’m a little terrified you’re becoming my food muse.

12 Likes

Probably a smart move. I don’t have much in the way of rules when it comes to cookery.

8 Likes

New band name.

3 Likes

14 Likes

And particularly important for this topic:

#EVERYTHING IS FOOD

G-d must love us

Everything is upside down
Everything is sunny side up
It’s ubiquitous
Enigmatic and
They can’t trick us
With no hot dogmatic

It’s food, food, food
Make no mistake about it
Food, food, food

12 Likes

Please, may we have some more?

6 Likes

FEED ME

10 Likes

14 Likes

“… and instead of a tip I left a tract.”

4 Likes

@M_M suggested I eat Korean BBQ in bed. :laughing: :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: Not to be trusted. j/k

4 Likes

Yes, but when @M_M did was it satori for you?

This is what is fascinating and terrifying.

4 Likes

Today I made pulled-pork panini for lunch. Pretty simple. Turkish roll, pulled pork from the deli counter, a little mayo, some cheese and HP sauce instead of BBQ sauce, put in sandwich crusher until done.

I understand that this might make me a fugitive in some US states. Totes worth it.

7 Likes

Nah, you’re good. I can’t stand the mayo, but that makes me the black sheep south of the Mason-Dixon.

Unless it’s kewpie mayo, then we could talk.

5 Likes

Worcestershire sauce is low-viscosity, almost water thin. Brown sauce is high-viscosity, similar to ketchup or BBQ sauce.

“BBQ Sauce crossed with Worcestershire Sauce” is probably a good shorthand description for brown sauce, though.

8 Likes
14 Likes

Excellent…worth the read. Have already passed on the link to others. Thanks!

8 Likes

Your Kewpie needs moar wasabi.

4 Likes

Bring it.

10 Likes