Tommy Wiseau as The Joker

Originally published at: https://boingboing.net/2018/03/13/tommy-wiseau-as-the-joker.html

4 Likes

Blimey, that is scarier than anything Heath Ledger committed to film, and not in a good way. Mr Wiseau really is something very special, and odd, very, very odd.

8 Likes

I still need to see The Room. The question is, for an initial viewing: With Rifftrax, or without?

5 Likes

He’s aging gracefully.

3 Likes

Aging? According to Tommy he is still 24!

7 Likes

It’s so painful to watch, that guy is some kind of genius.

(busting everyone balls again with that : in French we have a word for so-bad-it’s-good-movies, it’s “nanar” you can use it, it’s free)

6 Likes

Shamelessly stolen from a Youtube comment:

Wiseau serious?

9 Likes

Without, although many of the theater viewings now are RHPS-like with lots of yelling and throwing of stuff. But still pretty entertaining.

3 Likes

If you’re into riffing of your own accord, there is absolutely no need. Your head should have no lack of riffage as you view this…thing.

4 Likes

“jin-gle BELL… BATMAN SMELL!!!” Fucking brilliant!

1 Like

while i haven’t seen the rifftax version I know their work, i would say rifftrax if your watching it alone, maybe original if in a viewing party…the movie is PAINFUL…oh and alcohol, like…all of it

ps. looking good Tommy

1 Like

I didn’t know i needed that but it turns out i needed that.

1 Like

Perfect! Thank you for braving the YouTube comments to bring back the diamond in shit mountain. Your service is appreciated.

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.