Top conservative lawyer insinuates Kavanaugh classmate and 'lookalike' was Christine Ford's alleged attacker

giphy

9 Likes

so he’s saying Judge is lying and he was at the party. interesting

3 Likes

Shockingly, the Doppelgänger Defense is quickly and easily shot down by

[looks at notes]

talking to someone who was there.

20 Likes

Apart from sharing greasy, dark hair and pasty white skin, any other hint of resemblance escapes me…

4 Likes

Yeah, clearly there are no other center entrance colonials in the greater DC area. It’s a very rare architectural style. :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

9 Likes

It is important to note that standard for “Do we want to give somebody a lifetime appointment to the Supreme Court,” is nothing like “Beyond a reasonable doubt.” He is not actually entitled to a presumption of innocence here. Nobody is threatening to take away his life, his freedom, or his property.

16 Likes

right - this is strictly a douchebag test. Fails.

4 Likes

Here you go - Conservatives explain it. All the bad behavior at Ford’s school means the boys raping the girls is ok. Glad they cleared that up.

https://cultofthe1st.blogspot.com/2018/09/why-christine-blasey-fords-high-school_19.html?m=1

5 Likes

It just gets more and more disgusting.

12 Likes
13 Likes

Well enough. She’s recently said she knew both Kavanaugh and Garrett; she’s always been very clear it was Kavanaugh, specifically.

I think the word is “deflection.”

There’s apparently a trail that leads back to Kavanaugh here which suggests he had some role in fabricating this cock-and-bull story. If true, that would be pretty damning all by itself.

13 Likes

There’s at least one other similarly damning detail yet to be reported too. In previous years I’d have said the nomination would be withdrawn before Monday, but these days who fucking knows?

1 Like

I looked a lot like my friend. My friend and another woman had a conversation. Many years later the woman told me that what I said to her upset her. But it wasn’t me, it was my friend who said it. I could never convince her, she was absolutely sure it was me. Memory can be tricky.

Just more fucking gaslighting.

8 Likes

I don’t think any of this pathetic horseshit is meant to be persuasive. The intended audience is people who already decided they don’t care if Kavanaugh is a rapist. Those people don’t need to get at the truth; they need a way to silence the nagging voice in their head that keeps asking “wait, am I a piece of shit?”

10 Likes

The thing that makes this different, according to Talking Points Memo, is that this is a textbook case of libel. A nonpublic person is publicly accused of a crime. And the fact that the candidate’s team was obviously working closely with this scumbag means the candidate himself knew in advance.

6 Likes

This? Surely this!

But perhaps the libelled person is part of the deflection conspiracy and happy to be libelled ‘for the cause’, assuring the other deflectors of zero risk of a libel suit.

To be honest, the world is now so batshit crazy with fuckwittedness that I sometimes worry all I (and my cynicism) have left is conspiracy theories about conspiracies. It’s conspiracies all the way down.

1 Like

Hi maddymappo_M, welcome to the bbs. I’m curious about what made you sign up and post your comment. Do you mind saying a little more?

On the one hand it may be that this issue of memory happened to touch on a painful personal experience that you felt moved to share here, and your post isn’t about Kavanaugh at all. On the other hand, your post could be construed as defending Kavanaugh. It could use some clarification.

11 Likes

This new guy seems more like Kavanaugh’s good twin to me, tbh. As below…

cartman-evil-and-cartman-we

1 Like

Please, a link. I’d like to share that.

1 Like