- Withdrawn by author
- Hidden by community
- Removed by moderator
- Eaten as bycatch
- < redacted>
- Dark Star: the novelization
- The Fire Man
- Moby Dick
ETA: Top Unsolved Hollywood Deaths
- Thomas H. Ince
- William Desmond Taylor
- Natalie Wood
- Ronni Chasen
- George Reeves
- Gravity's Rainbow
- Infinite Jest
- House of Leaves
Personal List of top television show theme songs
You left out rotini, are you a barbarian! I hate spaghetti, too hard to keep it from sticking together, and rotini holds as much sauce.
Fishing season coming up fast!
@Chaz1 props for the thread title, I recently rewatched High Fidelity.
Top 5 to Impeachment:
Jokes about nuclear war.
Shit-talking the First Amendment.
- Sweet tea
- Grannysmith apples
Consumables I Liked as a Kid, Not So Much as an Adult
- Dry-cured olives
- Fish sauce
- Kefir, plain
Foods I Like Today that as a Kid I Would’ve Considered Gastronomical Terrorism
- Hot Dogs
- Fish-finger Sandwiches
Things ketchup is awesome on.[/spoiler]
OK, non-existential threat time:
a comfy bed;
a stocked cupboard;
a connected feeling to the universe;
friendship; maybe some love too, if’n yer lucky…
- Camels Often Sit Down Carefully. Perhaps Their Joints Creak.
- Old Oprah Occasionally Trots Triumphantly About, Farting Velveeta Globs, Vaunting Accolades Hysterically… [goes along with]
- Some Say Money Matters But My Brother Says Big Business Matters More
- I Do Pheel Like Mix A Lot
- Please Do Not Take Sales People’s Advice
- Periods of the Paleozoic and Mesozoic Eras (Cambrian Ordovician Silurian Devonian Cambrian Permian, Triassic Jurassic Cretaceous)
- Cranial nerves (Olfactory Optic Occipital Trochlear Trigeminal Abducens Facial Vestibular Glossal Vagus Accessory Hypoglossal)
- Whether the cranial nerve is Sensory, Motor, or Both
- Musical modes (Ionian Dorian Phrygian Lydian Mixolydian Aeolian Locrian)
- OSI network layers (Physical Data link Network Transport Session Presentation Application)
(Ordered by length)
- McGrew (Barney)
- Pugh and Pugh (tied)
Five sauces that are great on top of pizza.
I try not to but there’s a line.
- 1.19 - Λ
- 2.72 - e
- 3.14 - π
- 6.67 - G
- 42 - The Answer
Barbecue sauce and Sriracha actually work, assuming we’re talking California style and not the real deal.
Now I’m really curious as to what brown gravy pizza tastes like.