Top list of bestiality cases

Let’s not forget that by far the most common cases of sexual assault on animals are perfectly legal. Collection of sperm, artificial insemination, castration, forced matings etc. As long as it’s done for breeding it’s legal.

(Some professions here may also be ones you don’t want on your business card).

2 Likes

We didn’t forget. Rob linked the article about the meat industry that gets at all that. It’s a good read.
And yikes, Americans eat a LOT of meat and dairy.

3 Likes

I think you have logically proven that Unicorns have a “Hit it and Quit it” rule.

5 Likes

The article never indicated if the guy interviewing for customs and border patrol got the job. I’m not sure I want to know the answer.

2 Likes

You say “Top” like there’s a prize.

No Way Do Not Want GIF by Schitt's Creek

7 Likes

He probably thought those experiences would give him an edge in the hiring process. :nauseated_face:

1 Like

I was mystified as to the connection between Battersea Power Station and bestiality, until I found this.

2 Likes

You’re missing a ‘t’ in Grossest.

1 Like

Bestiality experts?

Ok …

Beat me to it with the link. Any time an instance of beastiality is so notorious it has its own Wikipedia page, you know it’s bad.

2 Likes

Hey now, The Beast is a sapient being!

Boffing him would be Beastiality, not bestiality.

(Someday we’ll need to come up with legal and slang terms for boffing intelligent robots, aliens, genetically uplifted fellow earth mammals, etc., who are clearly not human but capable of informed and competent consent. )

2 Likes

Decades ago, I read a quote from someone from one of the then-popular search engines. (This was likely before Google dominance.)

Paraphrasing:

“Bestiality would be the third most popular search term if people knew how to spell it.”

4 Likes

There’s a very good article on this subject in colonial America called “Things Fearful to Name.”

27774160.pdf (3.7 MB)

It caused quite a stir when it was published—one of the most distinguished historians of Colonial America writing about such a thing. But it’s a wonderful piece and worth a read.

(Apologies for the untitled PDF. I’m downloading and up,landing from a tablet).

2 Likes

If a state prosecuted bestiality as animal cruelty then I honestly wouldn’t care if they had specific laws against bestiality. But if the reason they don’t have those laws is really because industries lobbied against those laws, that means those industries are sure enough in their anti-anti-animal-cruelty stance that they aren’t troubled siding with some the most reviled sexual deviants out there. I somehow doubt the state has other effective animal cruelty laws.

3 Likes

For some reason I thought that these two well publicised cases would make the list:

1. Documentary About Man's Romantic Relationship With Dolphin Is Now Online
  2. Woman Claims She Had an 'Affair' with Zoo Chimpanzee

Apparently it’s the rapey-er end of the spectrum for the top ten bestial evaluators…

These top ten lists are always so political. Whose ass do you have to kiss to get on this one, I wonder?

please clap

5 Likes

“Bestiality amateur” sounds somehow even worse. :wink:

3 Likes

You know, it really does.

2 Likes

“I’m in the bush league,” takes on new meaning.

2 Likes

Uh, yeah

6 Likes