Tornado spins a truck, then lets it drive away (video)

Originally published at: Tornado spins a truck, then lets it drive away (video) | Boing Boing

5 Likes

Or raindrop, as veteran storm chasers would call it.

12 Likes

Catch and release. In this part of the season, it has to be at least a F350.

23 Likes

I hope he has brown leather seats…

9 Likes

PIckups are not as tasty as cattle, but pickups may have a gooey center.

7 Likes

Mr. Toad’s wild ride.

4 Likes

I want to talk about the person filming this.

What the hell are they doing driving towards a gods-damned tornado??

Why aren’t they pulled over to the side of the road, ready to reverse if it comes towards them, and otherwise just waiting for it to pass the road?

ffs.

2 Likes

If they’re weren’t brown to start with, they may be now.

1 Like

It’s mind boggling how many people didn’t take shelter yesterday. Anyone paying attention to the weather knew this front was coming and knew it was a tornado spawning zone. Anyone not paying attention should have had their phone scream at them at least once.

But no. Couple of videos of people driving towards the damned tornados.

2 Likes

And I want to know why the person filming this didn’t have his seat belt on! That ‘bing, bing, bing, BINGBINGBINGBING’ sound is like the “stormchaser’s” car is saying, “you stupid idiot, there’s a weather force that just tipped a truck on its side; don’t you think you should put on your seat belt?”

4 Likes

Should be interesting explaining the body damage to the insurance adjuster. The video will help.

3 Likes

He might be able to have any body damage repaired, but he’s never gonna get the smell out of the interior.
The insurance company may as well total that truck.

3 Likes

“Toto, I have a feeling we’re not on the road anymore.”

3 Likes

power of a turnip
but not the power of attorney

A sign of the god who couldnt prevent the tornado, or maybe caused the tornado, but takes credit after the fact for any survivors.

4 Likes

I seem to remember in a vivid sort of way how some cars got into auto… drive and would go round in circles definitely defing drivers to stop them… fuc a doodle do thing

Well shit. The driver is 16, has fractures in his spine, and his family has no insurance.

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.