Tory chairman accused of smearing party rivals' Wikipedia entries

[Permalink]

1 Like

Pictured, with shit-eating grin and ‘business name’…

With these sorts of shenanigans, this guy could be just who the Tories need to retain their nasty party status in the face of the UKIP threat.

7 Likes

What a despicable, imp-faced git.

3 Likes

That’s a great introductory sentence. It reminds me of when Chrisitine Hamilton appeared on “Have I got News For You” and was introduced as and repeatedly referred to “The wife of the disgraced MP”…

2 Likes

Poor Grant Shapps, he’s been accused before. In response, this professional internet expert explained that his YouTube account had been hacked because he used the password 1234.

2 Likes

How quaint, they have Te@B@ggers in the UK too…

2 Likes

I think think it is a popular sexual practice the world over…

1 Like

Unfortunately, that’s almost literally true.

Oh, and PS- Everyone, we have a UK General Election thread for all those of you who want to keep on snarking until Clegg (hopefully) gets his Portillo moment

1 Like

Paddy Ashdown’s press release on this is actually quite good.

4 Likes

I was referring to the made up so called grass roots movement the Kock Brothers created after an Afican American President was elected [2008] to subvert the USA’s democracy, they are lovingly called the TE@B@GGERS.

You are referring to a sex act, NOT the same same!

Are they not? Both involve talking with a mouth full of balls? :wink:

3 Likes

No, they are not. Sadly you have been mis-informed, and the answer is there.
Good day!

Wow, spam kingpin?

What an epic fucking douche.

2 Likes

I like that now his cv/wikipedia entry/match.com profile will just have on it “lying liar who lies all the time like a big bastard”.

1 Like

Tory Spam Kingpin… he’s done the hat-trick!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.