Tourists discover 20 kilos of cocaine in waves on South Carolina beach

somethig something water up your nose…

3 Likes

I just kept thinking of that season of Archer where the cast fails spectacularly at selling a giant pallet of cocaine.

Gotta be careful there. paper is pretty vulnerable to the elements, even if wrapped in plastic or in a strongbox. Plus silverfish love the cotton/paper material of money

3 Likes

Hey why are you making fun of the federale’s paunch? :wink:

2 Likes

Came for the obligatory Reverend, leaving satisfied.

4 Likes

It’s hard to not admire Box’s dedication to his work, and to his slight – and charming – obtuseness.

2 Likes

I think some of Box’s gears were loose. He stayed on station long after the food stopped coming, and tried to process anything that came along. He can’t have much sense if he wanted to process Jessica 6.

2 Likes

I’m guessing his libidinal (if any) degradation must have started long before… given the gratuitous semi-nudity offered in the form of human popsicles on display.

1 Like

I merely suggesting that he may want to get that obviously very geometrically cramped abdomen assessed by a medical professional at the first opportunity…

1 Like

I think this family missed a lucrative opportunity selling “artisinal non-iodized sea salt” to private clients.

4 Likes

“It’s Bolivian Sea Salt.”
“Wait, isn’t Bolivia landlocked”
“Shh!”

3 Likes

Silverfish of the sea?

1 Like

I am talking about when you bury your stash or store it in that locker nobody knows about. Of course putting it in a watertight safe and dropping it in a lake prevents that.

2 Likes
2 Likes

Vacuum pack it with a bunch of mothballs or something.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.