Toxic QAnon Rep Marjorie Taylor Greene rubbing her hand on crotch of a Trump cardboard cutout

Spoiler alert! But I hold no grudge… This busy dad is sorely backlogged on shows and movies.

The reason I’m commenting at all, you ask? Well, this happens to be one of the most satisfying spoilers I’ve ever been spoiled on. That character drove me up the wall!

4 Likes

I note that this image of the former president appears to date from ~20 years ago.

4 Likes

According to Stormy Daniels, something like:

8 Likes

“Not embedding reddit videos at all” seems like a valid option.

Everything there comes from somewhere else anyway, right? Or just pull the MP4 and host locally.

2 Likes

What’s good for the goose…

2 Likes

This saying never made sense to me. It’s essentially, “what’s good for the female is good for the male,” but it is usually used the other way around.

Also, I don’t want to gander any of what’s happening there. Ewww.

6 Likes

Hmmm… isn’t she supposed to be one of those Evangelicals, or something? One wonders what her pastor (and her husband) think of this behaviour.
Yeah, yeah, I know… IOKIYAR.
Still, this needs to be widely disseminated & mocked; maybe SNL will hear about it.

3 Likes

evangelical, you say?

5 Likes

If you can figure out a way for us to get blanket rights to host other folks’ video, have at it, otherwise, we have little choice but to use the embeds.

7 Likes

No want to gander! Gahhh!

6 Likes

Lol/wretch yeah. I also threw it up there for the double meaning of “goose”.

3 Likes

Boy, she had her own definition of “Republican Party”.

2 Likes

Oh, that’s clever. Kind of like, “what’s good to goose is good to gander.”
Pun duly noted.

2 Likes

Sauce. It’s an eating thing. Boys and girls taste the same so you can use the same marinade. Makes no sense to me either.

2 Likes

Has that 15 minutes of fame been extended? I really have seen all I ever want to out of this toady little trump trash.

3 Likes

Came here for this, leaving satisfied. Wait…that sounds bad.

5 Likes

Careful. I hear showing up at a perv fight with condiments is akin to showing up at a knife fight with a spork.

4 Likes

Not even in the top 10 weirdest things about MTG.

3 Likes

Q-GA

2 Likes

No need to kink shame. There’s plenty of other stuff about her worth criticizing.

3 Likes