Trailer for 'Better Call Saul' Season 2 is pretty awesome

[Read the post]

2 Likes

Awesome. Now I just wish AMC would put season 1 on OnDemand so I can finally watch it. I’m not giving in to this shitty new trend where cable channels expect you to pay extra to watch past seasons. I suppose it was inevitable but I won’t be participating.

2 Likes

This trailer is from January 2015. I’m pretty sure this is just the trailer for the SERIES premiere (season 1) and really has nothing to do with the next season (season 2).

Yeah, there’s nothing in that trailer that wasn’t in s01.

Honestly, I liked everything about this show except for Saul. The supporting cast was a lot more interesting, and an hour of Bob Odenkirk talking is a lot to ask - especially since so many scenes were silent people staring at him while he talked and talked and talked and dear god make it stop

I wish they’d had the other people doing more - the episode that just focused on Mike was fantastic.

Whereas I think the character is one of the best things to happen to television in a decade.

5 Likes

Me too. Better Call Saul, The Americans, Unreal and … some other shows.

1 Like

Was on netflicks/netflix can’t remember which spelling they use.

If they are the same as they are with Walking Dead or Breaking Bad back when it was airing, they’ll put it on Netflix just before the new season begins… I don’t know about OnDemand, though.

Agreed.

1 Like

No, it was posted to YouTube yesterday. You’re looking at the wrong trailer. The first one is from last season. The one below it is the new one. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uaqFXLTMwTs

1 Like

Well, I’m in New Zealand and that bottom trailer isn’t available in my country. Sigh.

They changed the video that was posted. Originally it was just the season 1 trailer, now it looks like the correct season 2 trailer.

Well, I guess I’d better get around to watching Season 1 then. But it’ll have to wait till I finish Making a Murderer.

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.