Trailer for new Ted Bundy biopic starring Zac Efron

Originally published at: https://boingboing.net/2019/04/02/trailer-for-new-ted-bundy-biop.html

3 Likes

Idolizing serial killers is just not my thing.

18 Likes

Um hey, Zac?

Playing Ted Bundy kinda ruined Mark Harmon’s career as a romantic male lead for a good two decades or so.

Just sayin’.

9 Likes

It looks chilling, but I’m good. I know there are monsters among us, especially these days. I don’t feel like I need a show about the monsters of the past.

6 Likes

He looks just like Rick Perry, doesn’t he? I mean the actor, of course. We all know Perry isn’t the Zodiac Killer.

2 Likes

If mass murder excites people, maybe they should do another George Bush biopic instead.

Exhausted tropes:
Serial killers
Hitmen
Zombies

Makes super hero flicks look pretty good.

4 Likes

Seems like in the early 2000’s the vampire movies were getting out of hand.

2 Likes

Still waiting for a really good one to seal the genre, though.

2 Likes

But I’d still kind of like to see a movie about a zombie hitman hired to take down a serial killer.

5 Likes

Not with a goddamn zombie though.

But then isn’t that the plot of Dexter?

1 Like

He was not a “genius” with the sads. He was a misogynist dick who refused to take responsibility for his hostility towards women and exploited the fact that women were taught to always be nice or be “deserving” of abuse. That’s not hard. Any horrible person can pull that kind of crap if they want to. F#ck him. His dead sorry a$$. His pathetic girlfriend and anyone who finds this kind of crap movie topic interesting.

3 Likes

I fully agree. But…

This trailer looks fun.

6 Likes

No love for Barry?

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.