Train carrying GOP lawmakers crashes with trash truck, killing one and injuring others

He hoped to DERAIL further Democratic corruption!

6 Likes

Atlas Shrugged is really a russian doll of GOP-level jokes

5 Likes

Retreating, even

1 Like

I’m loathe to make jokes when there is loss of life involved. I do feel terrible for those killed and injured in the truck, and for their families.

That said, talk about metaphors being brought to life! The only things that would make this event more on-the-nose would be if:

1. more innocent bystanders were harmed,
  2. the GOP occupants of the train made millions of dollars from the crash, and
  3. the people who bought the tickets for them made billions from the crash.
11 Likes

The very political party [TGOP] that has defunded our infrastructure in the USA, has been unfortunately adversely effected by it, odd.

4 Likes

Immediately after the crash, a law enforcement team dressed in black surrounded the train with automatic weapons drawn and searched the surrounding area for possible attackers as first responders treated the injured, said a local emergency worker, speaking on condition of anonymity.

Plot twist: The attackers are coming from inside the House!

4 Likes

You can tell from their tracks! Hey, I’ll show myself out.

Amtrak is a series of tubes.

1 Like

First the GOP wiffle ball game last summer, and now this. Time to start seeing what’s happening, even the universe, she doesn’t like 'em.

The News indicated this was a chartered train. How much does it cost to charter a train and who was paying for it?

:roll_eyes:

Please just let’s skip ahead to the part where it turns out the congressmen were using the train to hunt poor people for sport.

2 Likes

How big was this truck?

1 Like

This makes me want to call up Amtrak and ask them about chartering a train to the Bahamas.

2 Likes

I’ll bite:

Well… the report said that a couple of them had to go to the hospital to be checked out for possible concussions… (rim shot please!)

Also, is it evil of me to hope that some of the law makers either 1) had a life altering experience that made them realize that life is too precious to waste being a total dick, or 2) that some actually suffered enough brain damage to cause significant personality changes (that will make them not toe the GOP line)?

1 Like

With our current luck as a country, we’d just get several more Gary Buseys. But with legislative power.

4 Likes

I’ll take that risk!

1 Like

Yes.
Idiot time travellers from 1950.

1 Like

IT ALL MAKES SENSE NOW!!!

1 Like