Transgender Awareness - Positive News and Stories

Men are statistically more dangerous, to everyone, it’s true.
Yet if more people taught boys to respect others more so many problems would disappear by the time they grew up.

Bigotry of all kinds is learned.

12 Likes
  1. Generational knowledge and denial.
8 Likes

If a man who was a predator wanted to stage their crime in a restroom under the gender crits preferred standards - it would be a hell of a lot easier to just say they were a trans man.

Not that reason applies to bigotry- but why would they even try to pass as a woman? :woman_shrugging:

8 Likes

I can’t believe that kind of predator wouldn’t just take the easy route.

8 Likes
10 Likes

I should run for City Council. :thinking:

10 Likes

GOP nomination? On a F**k The Police platform? What sort of upside down inside out world are we living in now? Or was it just to prove how stupid voters can be? I am so confused…

8 Likes

4,000 votes was all it took here.

Local coverage has some better details:

9 Likes

Wow. I never thought i would root for the “republican” in an election, but go Aria!

8 Likes

This has happened before in small town races. A trans woman got elected to the NH House (which has a gazillion members) a few years ago and then dropped out before serving as she didn’t disclose a felony conviction.

A number of trans people won years ago in small town races.

It’s New Hampshire - which has a large libertarian bent in some areas. Very small population- so you don’t need many votes - and lots of people were apparently clueless about who she was. Keene (the big city/ county seat) has 23,000 people- but two colleges. The entire county has 80,000 people.

She won with 4,000 votes for the entire county. She probably personally spoke to half of them. That matters when there so few voters.

11 Likes

Former Intern in the Obama White House.

She worked on Beau Biden’s campaign & when she came out:

“ After coming out, McBride received a call from Delaware Attorney General Beau Biden, saying, “Sarah, I just wanted you to know, I’m so proud of you. I love you, and you’re still a part of the Biden family.” Vice President Joe Biden expressed similar sentiments, sharing that he was proud of her and happy for her.”

13 Likes
11 Likes

https://twitter.com/Winter/status/1305575966362615808?ref_src=twsrc^tfw

14 Likes

Bill is a trans icon!

johnny-carson-did-not-know-that

Both Alex Winters and Keanu Reeves seem like hella-kick-ass human beings.

14 Likes

They know how to be excellent to each other.

13 Likes

Guess I’ll have to rent their new movie this weekend!

5 Likes

Er… I tried watching it; not so great.

But it’s awesome that Winter is a proud trans icon, even if I don’t know why…

8 Likes

Me neither… but it’s awesome.

7 Likes

Looks like it’s originating with trans guys - maybe one of our brothers can clue us in?

7 Likes
12 Likes