12 Likes
15 Likes

:metal:t2::sunglasses:

About time.

9 Likes
7 Likes
15 Likes
4 Likes

Some days, I’m glad to be a Trekker/Trekkie (even if I haven’t caught up with Discovery yet
 :roll_eyes: :laughing: :vulcan_salute: )

12 Likes

Good stuff because Trek has been so slow portraying anything other than heteronormative for years now, certainly before Discovery anyway. Sure they flirted with it occasionally like in that episode with Riker and there was that DS9 episode with Dax’s former lover when she was male but they never fully committed.

5 Likes

This is going to upset judges who pulled out their dictionaries to justify their discriminatory rulings. :clap:

9 Likes

Judges who use “the” dictionary as a crutch tend to be picky about which dictionaries they cite.

Antonin Scalia & Bryan A. Garner. “A note on the use of Dictionaries”. 16 GREEN BAG 2D 419 (2013)

It’s a recent change, and more accurately describes how people use English today, but

1 Like

I think every lawyer knows that when a judge pulls out the dictionary it’s about to rain bullshit. This was not explicitly taught to me in law school but it was understood.

8 Likes

Cissues :grin:

15 Likes

:question:

6 Likes

Gender Crits.

Those folks that “just ask questions” about things that don’t actually impact their lives.

11 Likes

Oh; bigoted assholes.

9 Likes

The terms are interchangeable.
Fitting for the GC bitch who interrupted a BLM march this week to shout them down

11 Likes

Crocodile tears and “real girls” stuff aside, it’s painfully obvious to me as a man that (sadly) the biggest threat to women when it comes to harassment, abuse and violence are, and have always been, men who make absolutely no effort to hide that they are men, and in fact flaunt it. The whole idea of men pretending to be trans women in order to perv on cis women is just so goddamn ridiculous when you look at the actual reality and history of men perving on women, cis or trans.

4 Likes