Transgender Awareness - Positive News and Stories

There was no reason for her to reassess her politics- she was still worth over $100 million regardless of transitioning.

tumblr_mdgdj9fm0S1qepf8yo1_500

10 Likes

“Behind” in the sense of “ready to push them into traffic”…

12 Likes

No woman wants Trump behind her.

14 Likes

giphy

12 Likes

Unless, to paraphrase @alahmnat, it is to trip him into traffic with a well-placed heel…

8 Likes

From a British perspective, trans tories in the UK are slightly understandable, as there is some overlap between right wing democrats and one nation conservatives. It’s the trans people who are in Ukip/Brexit Party/Farages’s New party that I could never understand.

10 Likes

Some of the earliest US trans rights legislation was under Republican electeds - but that was way back when liberal Republicans existed. Before a lot of people here were born.

11 Likes

A friend

13 Likes

In case anyone missed it:

10 Likes
12 Likes
15 Likes
18 Likes

From his own Twitter page, the full letter.

16 Likes

17 Likes

My daughter told me this on the way home from school today. I can’t wait to see Elliot’s career going forward, as I’ve enjoyed their work thus far!

@politeruin, even the fucking Klingons can figure this shit out!

God, now I need some Klingon stories with non-binary or trans Klingons!

13 Likes

Good on them! Especially given that they are a young, successful, academy award nominated, and working actor. It seems very courageous of them to do this and I hope that it inspires others.

7 Likes

I haven’t seen season 2 of Umbrella yet but evidently he will still be staring as Vanya in season 3.

We can now give Trill symbionts to non-Trill. Imagine a Klingon with a Trill symbiant that had previously been a Cogenitor (or better yet the other way around?)

Edit: Also I hope they give Ian Alexander more to do than they have been on Discovery so far.

8 Likes

Props to Elliot Page; may they keep killing it as an actor.

:+1:t5:

14 Likes