Transgender Awareness - Positive News and Stories

yes GIF

17 Likes

Pretty much the ukarnians’ harsh reaction to many years of anti-lgbt propaganda being poured in by Russia and the russian orthodox church

17 Likes

“The Scottish Parliament backed the controversial proposals by 86 to 39 in a vote on Thursday afternoon.“

Passing a bill with over 2 to 1 support is only controversial when trans people are involved.

Otherwise- it’s an overwhelming victory that enjoys huge public support.

17 Likes

Did they change it? The onebox is showing a different headline for me, though they still can’t help themselves in the article. An interview with, i think, one of the supporters of the law still had great difficultly differentiating between sex and gender, using the words interchangeably.

9 Likes
13 Likes

Awesome Sam Didier GIF by Jerology

9 Likes
9 Likes

Nice to see that not all influencers are empty click-bait.

8 Likes
12 Likes

A reminder that Abrahamic religions are not inherently transphobic, despite what the reactionaries believe.

17 Likes

8 Likes
13 Likes
13 Likes
4 Likes
13 Likes

Nevertheless, she persisted!

Archive link:

https://archive.ph/V7T3j

10 Likes

I haven’t read - but having advice from trans people and parents of trans kids is necessary with all the negative media flooding our bandwidth.

13 Likes

There’s some positive and some negative in this but I’m sharing it here mainly because of an important message by a local artist:

“Trust and believe nobody cares if your kid grows up to be straight or gay or trans or whatever,” Moth Moth Moth said. “I care that your child does not grow up to be a bully. I care that your child grows up and respects and advocates for all the different types of people who are around.”

11 Likes

In this exclusive excerpt, biographer Paul Clements offers a glimpse into way the late prolific English writer Jan Morris navigated a transphobic, misogynist literary world

11 Likes

Screen Shot 2023-01-21 at 8.27.38 AM

16 Likes