Transgender Awareness - Positive News and Stories

13 Likes
11 Likes

Sam is awesome and her love of robots and dinosaurs and drawing robots and dinosaurs makes Twitter just that little bit better.

12 Likes

The awesome Nebraska leg members continue to kick ass and grind the whole session to a halt, in spite of rules changes meant to break their filibuster. A bakery gave them special cake! The kids are also protesting today and someone brought this sign, which made me laugh out loud.

13 Likes
12 Likes

Yoink!

Wonder Woman speak - you listen!

15 Likes
9 Likes

Iā€™m guessing sheā€™s still a very rich person. But a little rain falling in her life doesnā€™t cause me to lose any sleep.

15 Likes

Pennies from heaven actually hurt. Just sayinā€™. :man_shrugging:

12 Likes

Even from just across the street, but Iā€™m too poor and law-abiding to condone wasting money.

images.jpeg

11 Likes

Thatā€™s why youā€™re drinking it first?

12 Likes
8 Likes

No, Asda is cheap enough to buy two, that way I could still have soup even if one should accidentally spill near a random celebrity.

8 Likes
9 Likes

Cleveland Field Office of the FBI gathered information that Penny was part of a White Lives Matter group that espouses racist, pro-Nazi and homophobic views.

Shocked Snl GIF by Saturday Night Live

14 Likes

Hey - you got your homophobia in your racism! Worst candy evah.

13 Likes
11 Likes

Weird little aside: in the Midwest, milk shakes are sometimes called ā€œconcretesā€ because of how thick they are (like wet concrete). I wonder if thatā€™s where the claim came from: hearing someone saying ā€˜Iā€™m going to toss my concrete at youā€™ and remembering it as ā€˜cementā€™ (the older term, but technically a component of concrete).

12 Likes

11 Likes

https://archive.ph/7BQzH

ā€œ Dr. Marci L. Bowers (@marcibdoc) is a gynecologic and reconstructive surgeon who was the first woman with trans history to perform gender-affirming vaginoplasty. She is a founder of Mt. Sinaiā€™s Center for Transgender Medicine and Surgery, is the president of WPATH and sits on the board of directors of the Trevor Project.ā€

14 Likes