Transgender J6 rioter's plea: will Marjorie Taylor Greene abandon or support her bid to serve 8.5 years in a women's prison?

She’s literally using J6 to replace the first 2 letters of her name. She doesn’t care that she did the crime, she just wants out of the punishment.

I think I’ll let Mr. Carrey take it from here:

Jim Carrey Stop Breaking The Law Asshole GIF by Jerology

5 Likes

Maybe you shoulda thought all this thru first, j6ssica, before taking part in an armed insurrection to subvert the US government, huh?

Nanowits.

5 Likes

Maybe, maybe not - but #j6livesmatter is certainly a giant crock of shit.

13 Likes

Yeah, this is beyond voting for the Leopards Eating People’s Faces Party. This is "Oh the leopards would never eat my face, says woman who voted for the Leopards Eating Your Face, Yes, Your Face Specifically Jessica Watkins, And The Faces of Everyone Like You Party.

12 Likes

Oppressed people are powerless, and we will seek power any way we can get it.

For many, if you fit a certain mold, power can be found in the comfort of the enemy. Blaire White is the perfect example of this. She’s pretty in the way they want, says all the right things, doesn’t say the wrong things, and thus has for years been given the illusion of respect and admiration from the right. It’s less complicated- knowing what they want you to say and be is easy. After a while, you even start to believe they really are on your side. Until, of course, the leopard eats your face. It’s the trans version of being the “cool chick” in misogynist spaces in order to gain acceptance and power. It’s fake power, but the women who do it don’t see it that way because the leopard has not yet eaten their face.

Getting acceptance from the left is messy, complicated, and doesn’t work for everyone. I never got support from lesbians, for example, when I transitioned, no matter how hard I tried. They rejected me full stop. They considered me a threat and the enemy. Knowing what to say or do in leftist spaces is more complicated, especially if you were raised conservative. Code switching in conservative spaces is easy. I am still required to do it on occasion, in order to see my family, so I get it.

I believe this is why people like Blaire and Jessica exist. It’s unfortunate that they choose this path and don’t listen to everyone yelling about the leopards, but for some oppressed people with no other access to power, this feels like a reasonable option.

13 Likes

So far outside my lived experience, and heartbreakingly sad. I am so sorry.

7 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.