Traveler suing TSA for missed flight

At the very least, his boarding passes will all be stamped with the dreaded “SSSS” for extra screening.

Hmm, I smell another lawsuit.

2 Likes

he thought he was delayed then… can’t imagine what happens the next time he is in a TSA line. he may want to avoid airports for a while.

2 Likes

Class action would do nicely on this one … Sign me up!

Hope the TSA enjoys getting sued even more then.

Retribution’s not a good thing to do to someone who’s already taken legal action against you.

and how to prove retribution?

“I sued them and then ‘suddenly’ I had multiple unusual delays at multiple airports” is likely enough to win a civil case.

1 Like

It’s so cute how the little people think they are allowed to challenge the King’s men.

I predict this will go exactly nowhere (not that I don’t wish him the utmost success). Doesn’t matter what the relevant law is or what’s in the lawsuit. It’s one of those situations where even though the truth is in front of everyone’s faces, it would open up too large of a can of worms and be too expensive, so a judge will just make up whatever reason they need to quash it. I mean, it involves the TSA, which means TERRRRRISM!!! which means they will get every exception possible because that word makes brains turn off.

And for the record, in my travels in the last year, MSP has consistently been the worst for lines. I wouldn’t arrive there any later than 2 1/2 hours ahead.

4 Likes

for sure on the no fry list…!

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.