Trespasser going berserk set to heavy metal soundtrack

Originally published at: https://boingboing.net/2021/01/25/trespasser-going-berserk-set-to-heavy-metal-soundtrack.html

2 Likes

She Karen’ed so hard, her Karen dues are paid up for life!

12 Likes

I love the soundtrack BUT… I have a lot of questions about the source video.

13 Likes

I feel sorry for the little pooch.

14 Likes

The death grip on the dog was disturbing, for a dog lover such as I am.

12 Likes

Screamy Meemie here would – female or no – get bopped right in the nose for this, if it was my land. No, {censored}, you DO NOT get to buffalo me off my own land.

3 Likes

There are so many of these that most of us don’t even know the story on this one, although the video is enough to figure it out.
Andre provides the appropriate soundtrack to the early 2020s.

4 Likes

I found the referenced incident; it happened in Brisbane, in south-east Queensland, AU.

10 Likes

Queensland being the Florida of Australia, of course.

4 Likes

I now want to watch a remake of A Wonderful Life, where every line is delivered in unhinged screamo fashion. I think it will be a holiday hit.

3 Likes

36220384-0-image-a-28_1606628127183

7 Likes

Me too, especially since it seems oddly calm considering how much is going on. I’m guessing this is not the first time its dealt with this.

2 Likes

That young woman is holding a rocket with teeth,
there could be a quick resolve to this conflict.

3 Likes

In this video, if I stood my ground and this asshole came at me and I knock her her teeth out, does that fall under self-defense? Seems like it would:

“[a] person is privileged to use such force as reasonably appears necessary to defend him or herself against an apparent threat of unlawful and immediate violence from another.”

Wait, the screamer is the trespasser?!

2 Likes

Yes, quite so.

@ashe Generally yes, although ofc IANAL and local laws vary ^^’ .

1 Like

She’s indigenous and talking about dancing on lands that are traditionally hers. There’s likely other things going on, but all up it’s probably best to give the “Karen” shit a rest here.

I don’t think the timing was deliberate, but having this remix released around a national holiday that celebrates the British invasion/colonisation of Australia is awful.

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.