Truck loads pipes onto unsecured barge, sinks into water

I wonder if the driver had gunned it around 1:13 if he could at least have saved the cab.

1 Like

“You’re stuck in a metaphor!”

4 Likes

Gosh dang, another fun-filled day in the new, improved, happy-go-lucky Russia!

Yeah, I saw that too, and immediately thought “Shit. . . is Russia stealing our memes now too?”

Большое спасибо, Обама!

7 Likes

The internet is not a truck barge. It’s a (sinking) series of tubes.

4 Likes

Getting very distinct and palm sweating flashbacks of spintires while watching that. Looks like one of the same trucks as well… a type c-432010.

1 Like

I need to make t-shirts.

3 Likes

Typical unhelpful bystander jerk just making sure he records it all. He could have at least run down there and hauled the truck out before it got wet.

2 Likes

Probably a handy excuse in Russia, or during the Trump Administration, “Not my fault I rear ended you at the light. Obama sabotage. Nuf said.”

2 Likes

It’s because they know using Путин in place of Обама is a great way to get a Polonium-210 laced serving of tea.

4 Likes

Though this would make a great demonstration of “momentum” for a physics class.

1 Like

Movie villains take note, that’s how a real stone cold fully competent murdereing dictator gloats. He doesn’t need to use words to say, " I did it," or create a complicated trap the hero can escape while the villain is monologing away his secret plans. The radioactive tea was stone cold psychopathic, in-your-face, inescapable, scary ass shit.

It’s also probably on the ballot in Russia. Vote for Putin, or for the last cup of tea you’ll ever drink.

So, the new DLC for SPINTIRES is looking pretty hot.

3 Likes

And there just happened to be two people recording this for no apparent reason? Yeah, no way this was staged, right?

Gotta make sure there is video for the insurance claim on the “brand new” truck. You can’t just leave things like that to chance…

5 Likes

8 Likes

Onlooker: "Yuri, there’s no way this will work, the barge isn’t secure and the truck’s going to push it away from the bank"
Yuri swigs form unmarked bottle "It’ll be fine, now hold my vodka and watch this!"
Onlooker: “Oh well, might as well film the carnage, wait, this isn’t vodka, it’s brake fluid!”

5 Likes

Oh, ship.

Very unlikely, and one hell of a personal risk.

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.