TRUE FACTS about Richard Dawkins

I had that conversation yesterday. I was actually asked, “why do you support beheadings?”

Luckily it wasn’t Dawkins. This time…

2 Likes

@daneel pointed out you’re being sarcastic. I’ll leave my original response as a testament to my dumb! Sorry!

how about go get to know some Muslims before you make sweeping assertions. how about acknowledge that we’re talking about a billion human beings, who are all very different from one another. how about we stop invading their countries and stop making militants who actually do stuff for them (some of them) attractive alternatives, when we just indiscrininately kill them at weddings. How about you try a little nuance instead of blunt force. how about you treat human beings like individuals instead of cartoons cooked up by fox news and rupert murdoch to get you on board with the mass murder of women and children.

1 Like

Was that not a suggestion of how Dawkins’ thought patterns on the subjects go, rather than @gregmcph’s actual opinion?

At least, that’s how I read it.

5 Likes

That Dawkins is a Wiley one.

1 Like

Yeah, I thought he was being sarcastic, too.

And he need to mansplain it to me, why? Read like a defense of Dawin’s shitty statements about Muslims and women to me.

If that was the case, I’ll apologize.

I think a few of us, self included, have taken to droll, morbid, dark satire of reality of late. I’m going to start tagging my sardonic, sarcastic, ironic, satirical posts with:

#fuckmeimafork

Which was supposed to say fuck me I’m a dork but I misspelled it and it’s better misspelled. So when you see that, think, bananafucker, get off my lawn you shit.

#fuckmeimafork

3 Likes

Man, his dick must be delicious.

1 Like

If I wasn’t relatively hopeless with editing, I would definitely be posting that Malcolm X picture with the quote edited to “If you’re not careful, the newspapers will have you hating the people who are being oppressed, and loving Richard Dawkins.”

7 Likes

Richard Dawkins actually did promote the idea of the “selfish gene”, which is probably worse than any of this other stuff:

1 Like

Dawkins just phoned me up and spoiled Star Wars.

16 Likes

4 Likes

Richard Dawkins can’t name books fer shit.

4 Likes

I’ve heard that Richard Dawkins pronounces Bible as ‘Bibb-lee’.

4 Likes

Richard Dawkins gets disinvited from conferences for being a sexist arsehole.

6 Likes

I was one of Richard Dawkins’ biggest fans until he started cooking meth in my basement and selling it to the editors of Boing Boing.

12 Likes

Now I know what he was buying when I saw him in the pharmacy I usually go to.

9 Likes

Look, only irrational, delusional religious types only buy one box of matches at a time. Buying several hundred at once saves time and money.

4 Likes

I was one of Richard Dawkins’ biggest fans, until he hacked all the voting machines in Pennsylvania and Wisconsin and GOT DONALD TRUMP ELECTED PRESIDENT.

it is certainly true that, of all presidents elect in living memory, trump is by far the most obviously an atheist

11 Likes

Whenever Richard Dawkins is at picnics/barbecues he puts ketchup on everyone’s hot dog while he explains only Young Earth Creationists dislike ketchup on their hot dog and stares uncomfortably into people’s eyes.

12 Likes