Trump ad targets DeSantis's gross eating habits: "Pudding fingers"

Gaaaah!!

Meme Reaction GIF by Travis

4 Likes

Liked for “coprophagic”

1 Like

Trump is horrible and I hope he goes to prison but I’m happy to see Desantis taken down and made to look a fool because somehow he gives the impression of being less of a cartoonish weirdo than trump while actually policy wise being equal or worse. Desantis is really a monster and a fascist for what he is doing to the people of Florida and proposing to do nationally. It’s really not a joking manner. I’d love to see him have his “Jeb” humiliation moment but I fear he’s learned the trump lesson that if you never apologize or admit you ever did anything wrong a segment of the population will continue to support you…

2 Likes

What exactly do you think an “entitlement program” is and why don’t you think Social Security counts?

4 Likes

2 Fascists, 1 Cup

1 Like

Blaming Spider-Man GIF

1 Like

That’s not really how it works, though. It’s not a bank account or a 401k.

2 Likes

Exactly; it’s more of an intergenerational pact. If my generation didn’t pay into the Social Security system there wouldn’t be any way to fully fund my parents’ retirement years and if my kids’ generation decides to abandon the system then I’ll be in deep shit when it’s time for me to retire.

4 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.