Trump admits that he is a deviant, obviously

Worked for Bachmann. In the UK, worked for Farage. The media hyped him far beyond the reality (a not immensely bright privately educated broker’s son who didn’t go to University and was found a job by Daddy) because he delivered column inches. But he couldn’t even get elected to Parliament, in the real world.

The destruction of well paid and relatively insulated media jobs by the Internet is causing a race to the bottom in the arts and in politics.

3 Likes

It’s also entirely plausible that he doesn’t know the names of any body parts belonging to that strange species called women.

8 Likes

Right? Isn’t this literally a regurgitation of the “deviant” statement from a couple of days ago?

1 Like

Unlikely. Google for Ivana Trump.

yeah but does he know any names that can be said on national television, that’s the question.

6 Likes

Uhhh … not sure if you’re following the news lately, but I don’t think he’s very welcome on Fox anymore.

2 Likes

Sssshhh, don’t let the cat out of the bag.

9 Likes

It’ll only open a can of worms.

4 Likes

Trump is not happy about this:

I admit I don’t follow the news about Trump. All I know about him and the associated brouhahas are from the news that follow me.

If it were Rick Perry saying he forgot the word nose on stage, nobody would be that surprised. Why hold the Donald to higher standards?

2 Likes

“The Aristocrats.”

7 Likes

Classy.

3 Likes

If Donny is more beloved; I guess that makes Megan more presidential.

And I’m talking about a Fox Newsreader.

1 Like

The Guardian reported that, prior to banning Trump from the RedState gathering, Erick Son Of Erick (as Atrios calls him) asked Trump’s campaign what he meant:

In a late-night interview with the Guardian, Erickson said he initially approached Trump’s campaign about the Kelly statement and that “they wouldn’t deny” it was a reference to menstruation. In the opinion of the conservative activist, “I don’t think I should have anyone on stage while my wife and daughter are watching who would say that to a female journalist.”

So, apparently not. Of course, that was then, and this is now.

2 Likes

Here is what I see as the best case scenario for the upcoming election, bear in mind that this is based on my views and opinions. Trump gains momentum but is successfully blackballed by the GOP. The GOP runs their candidate, most likely Shrubs brother, and Trump runs as an independent. Sanders gains momentum and ends up as the Democratic candidate.
Bernie for the win.

3 Likes

And the Cubs win the World Series?

1 Like

Could happen. All that combined would make a great year in trivia questions.

2 Likes

So, for future reference, all that matters is what people assume someone meant to say as opposed to what they actually said?

Good to know.

You mean Trump is secretly a decent person who doesn’t have a habit of saying stupid fucked up shit

All.
The fucking.
Time?

1 Like