Trump and Biden face off in first Presidential debate

tenor

22 Likes
15 Likes

Unsurprised. DJI is up 250pts as of this post. Just goes to show, the market is for the rich and the rich don’t care. Division, death and chaos obviously make them money.

2 Likes

“Who do you got Joe?” LOL 45 is such a tool. I was tickled when the Sherif rejected 45, but most people will never learn the truth and 45 knows it. He spoke his lie to a huge audience, some people believe it and very few will ever know or learn the truth.

4 Likes

NBC News “fact check”, which only fact checked statements from Biden, claimed that this was false. Disgusting, but typical. The networks are so desperate to throw this to Trump they’ll do anything now, which is why they’re talking up cancelling the other debates even at the immense cost in viewers.

Also, in case you wonder what sort of person Chris Wallace is:

Failsons

The heirs don’t even appreciate their inheritances.
From 2005:

by Atrios at 09:30

I’m also leery of “worst debate ever”, “a tragedy for America”, etc.: bothsidesism at its most dishonest. Trump was repulsive, Matthews was incompetent, Biden grimly weathered the nonsense, and a piece of the curtain was lifted…

6 Likes

Don’t worry, they’re just provoking the libs.

WEDNESDAY, SEPTEMBER 30, 2020

Just Provoking The Libs

That fucking newspaper.

https://twitter.com/ParkerMolloy/status/1311311058473299968

by Atrios at 15:00

8 Likes

I’m not sure how many would even want to hate watch Round 2 after how the first one went down.

As a whole, it was terrible. Trump was at his worst. Wallace was worthless. Biden didn’t really shine – but it’s not like he was given all that much of a chance anyway. It was a shit show.

As for the “worst debate ever”, well if you’re calling what happened last night a debate, then yeah. I’m not sure what the hell that was – Biden clearly thought he was participating in a debate and Trump thought he was playing the Dozens.

One other thing I found interesting was everybody in Trump’s family (except for Melania) took off their masks after they were seated despite the venue rules requiring all attendees wear a mask – because fuck the rules, right?

13 Likes

The Calamity in Cleveland…

14 Likes

I’m guessing someone on his staff showed him those shirtless, milk chugging videos today

6 Likes

Remember Sports Shouting from 30 Rock?
giphy

11 Likes

Wasn’t Trump the one who specifically brought up that group’s name when Wallace pressed him on whether or not he’d condemn White Supremacist Militias?

10 Likes

Yes it was. “What ya wanna call it?” Referring to Wallace’s question on to denounce white supremacists. 45 said “Proud Boys? Stand down and stand by.”

4 Likes

Lol he didn’t mispeak, he said the quiet things out loud

11 Likes

No, I think Biden said it, and Chris Wallace picked it up.

When that line of questioning started, I could see Biden watching Trump carefully, knowing that he wasn’t going to get out of it cleanly.

4 Likes

Il Douche literally cannot condemn white supremacists. They are his most loyal and vocal supporters, and he will not turn them away for anything.

19 Likes

I can’t believe I watched the whole thing actually. Yeah… Biden came off as a sane moderate centrist. Trump came off like a guy hanging out by the bathrooms in a seedy bar at two AM.

13 Likes

Anything but Trump.

Scurry of squirrels? Fine.

Goldfish fresh from the carnival? Sign me up.

Ham sandwich? Bring it on.

Billy found this rock on the side of the road and I was wondering… Yup. Roadrock 2020. I’m in.

11 Likes
8 Likes

Hopefully it makes most of the “hold your nose and vote for him because I don’t like Democrats” stay home.

4 Likes
3 Likes