Trump and Biden face off for final Presidential Debate

Originally published at: https://boingboing.net/2020/10/22/trump-and-biden-face-off-for-final-presidential-debate.html

6 Likes

My favorite bit so far

Moderator: “…do you want to respond to that?”

Biden: “No.”

39 Likes

Mod doesn’t seem to be muting anyone and also seems to allow them to keep sniping.

8 Likes

“No one is tougher on Russia than Donald Trump”

Fuck, give this guy a comedy special

17 Likes

I think Trump just told the moderator that he could unearth all kinds of dirt and corruption on her if he spent a million dollars investigating her.

19 Likes

I watched 5 minutes and turned it off. Based on the lack of comments I’m not the only one. If trump didn’t have any power over the country I could pour a drink and laugh hysterically at him. Since he is president though every minute is just painful

20 Likes

The great debate. Joe Biden vs. Space Moose.

12 Likes

This is unwatchable.

Trump has dialed it so far down that I suspect his strategy is to lull voters into a deep sleep that will last into the second week of December.

12 Likes

I started to watch but then I saw trump’s stupid monkey smirk in the preview frame and couldn’t stomach it.

19 Likes

In the future, they should just have no audio, just a Republican firing a red beam out of their forehead, and a Democrat firing a blue beam out of their forehead, and it’s 90 minutes of the two beams pushing back and forth until one of their heads explodes. It’s time to make this stuff more highbrow

40 Likes

She’s lucky he’s not that rich

37 Likes

Interesting that Trump is now simultaneously arguing that Biden is

1. A radical who is about to destroy public healthcare and institute socialized medicine
  2. An ineffectual politician who hasn’t been able to accomplish a single thing in 50 years of government service
33 Likes

He also just said that Harris is more liberal than Sanders.

Uh. What?

20 Likes

Shroedinger’s liberal. Both incapable of running the government yet powerful enough to upend everything conservatives love.

46 Likes

Nostradumbass just said to a woman of color “I’m the least racist person in this room”.

21 Likes

Trump is breaking his own record for bald face lying.

14 Likes

It’s literally the function of fascist propaganda.

(cued up to the relevant point)

35 Likes

This Abe ain’t honest.

Less yelling - way more lying.

15 Likes

That was a weird bit. Did Trump think Biden was literally accusing him of being Abraham Lincoln?

16 Likes

No. He was derailing.

But Biden should keep calling him Abe. It got a reaction.

24 Likes