Trump and Twitter CEO Jack Dorsey held a closed-door meeting

I hope Jack Twitter called him Donald Crimes.

26 Likes

Jack Twitter does not bite the hand that feeds.

11 Likes

Donny Crime sounds kind of cool, though, unfortunately.

6 Likes

Agh… just… like, fuck both of them?

Twitter isn’t important. Jack Dorsey isn’t important. Turmp isn’t important. A shithead cretin gameshow host has a summit meeting with a basement dork about his ill-conceived shareware for nazi lies — and this is somehow what the world thinks it needs to be talking about?

No, god damn it!

If only there were some way to smack humankind on its snout with a rolled-up newspaper.

15 Likes

Roger That!

3 Likes

Not even with my worst enemy’s dick.

6 Likes

The evidence of troll “links” to the Russian government comes from Twitter and FB.

…with one of those reasons being that Twitter, Inc. feels that official US government communication should not be in the form of tweets, and thus will ban him and many other such accounts, thus preserving the sanctity of such communications.

Easy prediction: No more banning bots, no more banning Nazis, much more banning everyone who doesn’t kiss Trump’s ass.

3 Likes

Did Trump mention his plan to nationalize Twitter?

4 Likes

Various news sources are reporting that the meeting mostly concerned Trump’s complaints about Twitter being liberal-biased and that he’d lost followers due to what he saw as conservative purges, but that Jack Dorsey explained the concept of bot purges.

5 Likes

Well uh, thanks for that. But I’d say that the president of the US meeting with the head of the world’s most popular social media / news platform, which he uses as his primary propaganda tool, is extremely important. But hey, you do you.

14 Likes

The Washington Post cites a source claiming a “significant portion” of the meeting focused on the president’s belief that Twitter deliberately removed a number of his followers, which the company has said can happen as it deals with spam accounts.

His only real concern was probably that his number of followers was dropping, as that’s about how shallow he is. I can’t even imagine what it’s like being in a one on one meeting with him, with someone with as much technical knowledge as Jack, having to explain things like bots to him like a 5 year old. It must be excruciating.

5 Likes

Well Trump did pay good bitcoin for those bots, THE BEST BITCOIN!

5 Likes

So that’s still a no to banning Nazis, then.

10 Likes

I doubt Trump even knows what a Bitcoin is.

3 Likes

I wouldn’t hold your breath. Twitter isn’t going to cannibalize its user-base to appease some political purpose. That would cost… MONEY! $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

and here I thought it was time to tell trump his account was being closed.

2 Likes

I feel physically ill after reading that.

5 Likes

Ya I had the same reaction when I heard Biden was announcing on Thursday.

2 Likes