Trump appears to think Paris is in Germany

What a maroon. Everyone knows Paris is in Texas.

19 Likes

Hasn’t France been at the highest threat level for quite a while now?

1 Like

Hold on there, pard. It’s in Maine also.

Yoiu can even get croissants there, I’m told.

3 Likes

Since the Charlie Hebdo and Kosher Grocery attacks a year ago today.

2 Likes

It’s also in Ontario.

Am I the only one that thought this was the parody Trump account getting passed off as the real one, again? :slight_smile:

5 Likes

I thought Paris was in Troy. (HEY-OH)

12 Likes

GOP’ers worship Trump the buffoon, nothing new.

That’s where I buy all of my plaster.

4 Likes

Well if we’re going there…isn’t the real problem that Paris was in Helen?

I’ll just get my coat…

20 Likes

To be honest, that was actually what I was trying to imply (Troy, Helen of), but my euphemism was a little too euphemistic.

6 Likes

Potty POTUS
sits on locus
if it’s Trump
Humpty Dump

(i have no idea what i’m doing here)

1 Like

That was years ago.

5 Likes

I’m glad he decided to hyphenate mess-big instead of writing it as a compound word like many of the other big-time GOP politicians would.

Not true! We’ve elected many morons through the years! The current one thought he went to 57 states (obviously he meant all 50 states and 7 territories), then there were those WMD’s from the one before him, OH, and then there was “that depends on what the definition of “is” is”. On the positive side, this guy is president so this is all just funny to me.

2 Likes

Exactly how much Kool-aid do you have to drink before you ignore basic grammar indicating thoughts refer to two separate recent events to try to make your point? I mean yeah, he’s not a rocket scientist, but give the man credit enough to refer to actual real things (even if lying about them).

Leave the unsupported ad-hominim attacks to people like Trump. They are MUCH better at it.

2 Likes

That was my first thought, he wanted to make a bullet point list, but he doesn’t understand twitter.

4 Likes

It’s pretty much the same blue-team bigotry that pokes fun of the southern pronunciation of “nuclear”, when the people who design and assemble the damn things in the south also pronounce it “nukular”.

Don’t mention the war!

5 Likes

If enough people now start to think Paris is in Germany, does that mean it is?

2 Likes

I want to see that voting.

1 Like