Trump appears to think Paris is in Germany

What a maroon. Everyone knows Paris is in Texas.

19 Likes

Hasnā€™t France been at the highest threat level for quite a while now?

1 Like

Hold on there, pard. Itā€™s in Maine also.

Yoiu can even get croissants there, Iā€™m told.

3 Likes

Since the Charlie Hebdo and Kosher Grocery attacks a year ago today.

2 Likes

Itā€™s also in Ontario.

Am I the only one that thought this was the parody Trump account getting passed off as the real one, again? :slight_smile:

5 Likes

I thought Paris was in Troy. (HEY-OH)

12 Likes

GOPā€™ers worship Trump the buffoon, nothing new.

Thatā€™s where I buy all of my plaster.

4 Likes

Well if weā€™re going thereā€¦isnā€™t the real problem that Paris was in Helen?

Iā€™ll just get my coatā€¦

20 Likes

To be honest, that was actually what I was trying to imply (Troy, Helen of), but my euphemism was a little too euphemistic.

6 Likes

Potty POTUS
sits on locus
if itā€™s Trump
Humpty Dump

(i have no idea what iā€™m doing here)

1 Like

That was years ago.

5 Likes

Iā€™m glad he decided to hyphenate mess-big instead of writing it as a compound word like many of the other big-time GOP politicians would.

Not true! Weā€™ve elected many morons through the years! The current one thought he went to 57 states (obviously he meant all 50 states and 7 territories), then there were those WMDā€™s from the one before him, OH, and then there was ā€œthat depends on what the definition of ā€œisā€ isā€. On the positive side, this guy is president so this is all just funny to me.

2 Likes

Exactly how much Kool-aid do you have to drink before you ignore basic grammar indicating thoughts refer to two separate recent events to try to make your point? I mean yeah, heā€™s not a rocket scientist, but give the man credit enough to refer to actual real things (even if lying about them).

Leave the unsupported ad-hominim attacks to people like Trump. They are MUCH better at it.

2 Likes

That was my first thought, he wanted to make a bullet point list, but he doesnā€™t understand twitter.

4 Likes

Itā€™s pretty much the same blue-team bigotry that pokes fun of the southern pronunciation of ā€œnuclearā€, when the people who design and assemble the damn things in the south also pronounce it ā€œnukularā€.

Donā€™t mention the war!

5 Likes

If enough people now start to think Paris is in Germany, does that mean it is?

2 Likes

I want to see that voting.

1 Like