Trump appointed the author of "100 Secrets and Habits of the Illuminati for Life Success" to the Commission on Presidential Scholars

Originally published at: https://boingboing.net/2019/10/17/trump-appointed-the-author-of.html

4 Likes

Former Dean of Magical Thinking at Trump University?

18 Likes

It was a classic case of second choice.
Giorgio wasn’t available.

19 Likes

I finally understand - we have somehow fallen into the world of the Illuminatus! trilogy, and the increasingly absurd nature of reality is just Robert Anton Wilson fscking with us from beyond the grave.

25 Likes

I’m gonna take a not so wild guess and say that he is likely a campaign donor…

13 Likes

Next you’ll be saying that a Cargo Cultist shouldn’t get the top job at the FAA.

9 Likes

Horrifyingly plausible.

5 Likes

No surprise there…

15 Likes

What’s next Erich Von Danikin in charge of SETI?

14 Likes

Apparently, this charlatan George Mentz never learned the first rule of Illuminati Club.

16 Likes

Nah. Giorgio Tsoukalos is going to be appointed the acting director of SETI soon. Trump is rather impressed with Tsoukalos’s hair.

If he doesn’t, I didn’t say it was because of interference from the ancient aliens … but it was.

10 Likes

Oh look. A local citizen has made… well, “good” can’t be the right word. Hmm.

5 Likes

What? No “Illuminati’s Secrets to get any Woman you Want?

Or, “Eat Yourself Thin, the Illuminati way?”

…I’ll show myself out.

6 Likes

There can’t be more than about 10 books that Trump can name, and apparently this guy wrote one of them. Hence to our stable genius in chief this guy is an immenent author.

2 Likes

This is a guy who DOES NOT READ. He doesn’t read books, he doesn’t read magazines, he doesn’t read newspapers, ex-White House people say they can’t even get him to read critical security briefings.

So this is about right.

9 Likes

“Immenent-ize the escat-ion” :joy:

7 Likes

He could have appointed the President of the Illuminati, global financ… blah blah blah…

blah blah blah…

blah blah blah…

…George Soros!

2 Likes

But what would be the best way to prove you’d never learned the first rule of Illuminati Club?

13 Likes
3 Likes

Yes, he’ll soon be an author (maybe even an eminent one) and hopefully trump is the imminent author of his own apocalypse

2 Likes