Trump appoints himself leader of the Lockdown Rebellion by Tweeting LIBERATE VIRGINIA MICHIGAN MINNESOTA

Originally published at: https://boingboing.net/2020/04/17/trump-appoints-himself-leader.html

4 Likes

All hail the supreme leader of Jimbobistan!

E pluribus covfefe.

24 Likes

You know, these are stressful times, and I would really appreciate ONE FUCKING DAY when I didn’t have to expend mental energy being gobsmacked by Trump somehow managing to find a way to out-stupid Yesterday Trump.

81 Likes

“Fall: or Dodge in Hell” painted a really plausible and pitch-perfect future for “Ameristan” He nailed the toungue-in-cheek / but really serious way memes become ideologies, become unquestioned truths. The rest of the book rambled a bit too much for me, but those chapters plus the MOAB chapters were worth printing separately as a short story or novella.

Also…

MOAB LIVES!

8 Likes

“Liberate Minnesota” is right. We shouldn’t answer to that Russian usurper any more, his trolls in Congress, or his plants on the Supreme Court.

I’m thinking we should ask Canada to adopt us.

34 Likes

All Democratic governors, no shocker there.

When he gets to LIBERATE OHIO MARYLAND, it’ll be getting interesting.

20 Likes

Insane Clown Shit Gibbon.

24 Likes

Trump is the painted, logorrheic face of the sociopathic political movement once known as the Republican party. Getting rid of him is obviously of paramount importance, but so long as any of them hold any post in America with more responsibility than a wilted houseplant, this will continue.

15 Likes

He may be expecting the Republican governors to march in lock step once the orders to reopen have been given.

8 Likes

2nd amendment?

And here I thought that this protest was about
graying roots and grass seed.

9 Likes

The documentary they’re going to make about this period in American history just keeps getting longer and longer. We’re talking a Ken Burns’ Baseball or Civil War length now.

18 Likes

Someone liberate us from Trump.

He just liberated Michael Cohen from jail for the rest of his term to house arrest, and then I see this?

I should have died from so many aneurisms by now I’ve lost count I can’t fucking stand this man anymore!

19 Likes

They can call it “Trump’s Uncivil War Against America”

9 Likes

The Great Dumbening

19 Likes

Next he will claim that he has never met Virginia Michigan Minnesota and that even if he had, she was paid off.

15 Likes

As an outsider - why are Americans not flooding their senate and house representatives to invoke the 25th Amendment?
Is it not time? Your country is going to shit because you have a deranged lunatic running it!
Step up and make change!

6 Likes

Because the Senate and House can’t invoke the 25th amendment–doing so requires the Vice President and a majority of Trump’s hand-picked, ineffectual, toadying cabinet.

31 Likes

The Trumpening.

No need for a Shyamalan twist.

13 Likes

We did, which is why he was impeached by the House, but not convicted by the Senate.

27 Likes

This won’t get old any time soon

56 Likes