Trump appoints himself leader of the Lockdown Rebellion by Tweeting LIBERATE VIRGINIA MICHIGAN MINNESOTA

Unfortunately the history leans heavily on the physical part of that. It was largely drafted in response to Woodrow Wilson (who suffered a stroke in office which was covered up and arguably made his wife the de facto first presidential lady,) and Eisenhower’s heart attack while in office.

5 Likes

I was thinking more like, you know, should we just say Sacramento and be done with it?

1 Like

22 Likes

The redditor /u/Dr_Midnight uncovers a massive nationwide astroturfing operation to protest the quarantine

11 Likes

Also:

11 Likes

The Falun Gong cult hates the Chinese government, imagine that!

7 Likes

The billionaire bastards club wants their companies rolling and/or stock portfolios back up, and they don’t care if they have to coronacide the poors to do it. (They have guarded mansions and their own private clinics, after all.)

Start an astroturf campaign, get the fools out to protest, have Fox and OANN show it as “massive support” for opening up, that’s what Trump sees, and naturally he wants to get in front of it.

13 Likes

15 Likes

20b8kt

6 Likes

Whenever I see a bunch of Johnny Reb ammosexuals using their right of peaceable assembly to make implicit threats of violence against politicians who aren’t doing democracy the right way, I am reminded of this Todd Snider song:

In this specific case, also a bonus song:

7 Likes

Came for Früvous, was not disappointed.

Michigan talk radio of the early 90s was all about the black helicopters and secret military trains bearing disguised tanks. The Enabler in Chief found fertile soil to sow discord, paranoia, and second 'mendment fetishism.

5 Likes

Vancouver BC is just about halfway between Cabo San Lucas and the Bering Strait

2 Likes

We have been, those who have Democratic Senators and Representatives. At this point, the US Senate (1 of 2 houses of Congress, our legislative branch) and Trump the Unfit’s executive branch are failed institutions. As well, the third branch, judicial, is being compromised by the appointment of judges who are uniquely unfit - just like Trump the Incompetent - and are adamantly anti-choice, anti-human rights, anti-voting, etc. The country has been usurped by extremist right-wing fascists who do not give a damn about the rule of law. This is why McConnell has pushed for more judges to be appointed before Trump is booted out of office - and hopefully handcuffed and taken for a psychiatric examination: they want to block any progress the US has made and they want to ensure their degraded worldview further poisons our democracy.

This means the US is without a functioning federal government, which the Republican Party has sought for decades.

So, we keep protesting and registering broad dissent, but the fools in power did not intend to honor their oaths of office and sure as hell are not honoring them now. All that is left, at this point, is to massively vote out Republicans and ensure they never return to power again.

4 Likes

I found it more accurate than funny at the time it was made.

2 Likes

there is a conservative facebook page pretending to represent Canadian interests that is posting massive amounts of Epoch times articles and memes insulting Prime minister Trudeau. I eye rolled so hard when I saw it.

its amazing the amount of conservative cash pouring into anti left propaghanda. and business is on the side of the ass hats so they will always buy the democratic process.

2 Likes

They’ve also been running a YouTube campaign, pushing their Canadian edition. That must be expensive, even if I match some targeted category.

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.