Trump asked for protestors, and he got 'em — "Trump Is Guilty" they say

Originally published at: Trump asked for protestors, and he got 'em — "Trump Is Guilty" they say | Boing Boing

14 Likes

The Newsmax commentator’s desperate attempt to smear with a sneer there. Not exactly the news they had been hoping to report.

15 Likes

“Those signs do not exactly look like they were made by the grassroots!”

I’m guessing Newsmax expects grassroots protesters to not know how to order banners online. They were probably expecting something more like this…

11 Likes

I’m surprised they covered it at all. And smarmy commentator dude thinks people who can spell and have a banner printed aren’t “grassroots”? Says so much more about him.

20 Likes

So “grassroots” folks aren’t allowed to use online sign printing services ? Just because they weren’t done in fingerpaint and crayons like the typical Trump signs doesn’t mean the message is any less sincere or authentic.

27 Likes

Conservatives always prefer their professionally manufactured protest signs to fake being homemade. It’s all part of the astroturf aesthetic.

14 Likes

Like this guy?

27 Likes

I’ll grant you that one’s a genuine amateur job. I doubt that guy could tie his shoes in time to get to the print shop before it closed for the day.

10 Likes

Back then, he could’ve just gone to Kinkos. Open 24 hours!

13 Likes

shitstain

31 Likes

Every time I see that photo, I feel a little bit bad for the residents of Moran, Kansas. Certainly some of them are smart and empathetic.

17 Likes

Beat me to it !

2 Likes

Not even online. Staples will do that for you.

5 Likes

Speaking of protesters:

15 Likes

omg they had to say something

2 Likes

:thinking: I get the feeling he’d take one look at the sign over the door, and do this…

Homer Simpson No GIF by ProBit Global

14 Likes

People So Mean

20 Likes

That dude looking so smug and clever calling out the banner tell. Because only George Soros can afford big banners.

12 Likes

Also,

22 Likes

11 Likes