Trump bizarrely orders halt to W.H.O. funding amid coronavirus pandemic

exactly, Who dun it

4 Likes

5 Likes

Will they wear camo gear?

I’m imagining that the shoulder patches will look similar to the one pictured, but with a coronavirus instead of Earth.

6 Likes

The little demons, each one a certified stable genius despite their collective bone spurs, screamed inside his head and he did what he was told to do – simple and obvious based on years of unassailable evidence.

7 Likes

No apology for reposting this link for the second time in two days.

11 Likes

I got this building and it had a guard dog and a single security guard so I got rid of the dog because, I can always get another dog if I need it. The security guard had the gall to tell me that he needed a partner to help watch the whole building. Then the building got robbed because the building is too big for just one security guard to actually watch. So I fired the security guard and that will make the building a lot safer.

15 Likes

Hmm, so that’s the origin of that early Simpsons Treehouse of Terror tale, thanks!

ETA:
This whole topic seems like a good opportunity for this link:

I’m chipping in what little I can

1 Like

Thanks for pointing this out. I really wish more people understood orders of magnitude.
$58,000,000
$350,000,000,000

Now tell people this: you (as an American citizen) will get:
$1,200
But the management at the company you used to work for will get:
$1,200,000

But the red MAGA hats are on sale now for only $15 each!

14 Likes

Yes, this will soothe the COVID Truthers…

14 Likes

“The United States is the world’s largest giver in the world, by far, of foreign aid. But few give anything to us,” Trump said. “Moving forward, we are only going to give foreign aid to those who respect us and, frankly, are our friends."

Fast forward to 2020…

6 Likes

What do you mean by “bizarrely”? Don Trump works for Putin. Putin wants to destroy America. What don’t you get??

4 Likes

If we played our cards right, I’m pretty sure we could get Trump to kick us westcoasters out of Trumpistan.

You’re ascribing power to the WHO that it simply does not have. Nor is it the WHO’s job to do. If the UN, whose job it is to smooth over these conflicts, can’t accomplish it, why the hate towards the WHO? You’re asking doctors and scientists to stop what they are doing to get involved in an armed domestic violence dispute.

12 Likes

That’s the ironic part…

You’re forgetting, that as of yesterday, Trump has declared he has “total authority”

5 Likes

That should be his presidential portrait.

2 Likes

Of course. Anyone who doesn’t support his plan to sacrifice granny is the enemy.

Ok you’re right. None of us is truly free. Sorry!

The World Health Organization isn’t a NGO.

2 Likes

Guy: “Why is it so hot in here?”
Neighbor: “Hey, buddy! Your house is on fire!”
Guy: “That’s it, I’m not paying my water bill.”

5 Likes