Trump boasts of "packed" audience for his CPAC speech, photo tells a different story

There have been so many actors over the years that it is nearly impossible to stop a few arseholes getting through.

Schultz hosted a conservative talk-radio podcast called Howling Mad Radio which ended in March 2009. He has also guest-hosted on numerous occasions for Michael Savage on The Savage Nation, Jerry Doyle on The Jerry Doyle Show, and Rusty Humphries on The Rusty Humphries Show. He also posts political commentaries and podcasts on his official fansite. Schultz has also written for Breitbart where he likened liberalism to mental illness, and has similarly suggested that President Barack Obama’s administration may intend to force sex reassignment surgery onto him and others

Calm down Dwight, we don’t want you.

11 Likes

Far be it for me to defend Trump, but as several tweets point out, that is an overflow room. Those people are watching a giant TV.

6 Likes

schmoedown burn GIF by Collider

3 Likes

I want to meet whoever would pay that. I must have something lying around the yard they’d pay for.

5 Likes

Heck, you could probably sell them an NFT of whatever you have laying around and not have to actually worry about shipping anything.

4 Likes

You went to my concert!?!

9 Likes

The world worked at least as well in 2005 when there was no twitter.

2 Likes

Chris Christie is a political coward who has licked Trump’s boots plenty of times but it’s always nice to see them turn on each other like this:

5 Likes

Guess his character from The Long Walk Home wasn’t too far from reality. (FWIW, I was on the crew of this movie back in the day, and Schultz’s reputation wasn’t great on the set then, either.)

1 Like

That picture looks like it’s just a tv screen. Was he actually there? As much as I despise him I know he has devotees. But I could easily see no one caring about watching a tv in a conference room… especially if it’s broadcast online… I haven’t been paying attention. (Or care really) No idea how CPAC works.

3 Likes

I hope they and the others got paid up front, cash only.

Not to mention the multitudes of his worshippers who perished from COVID due to believing his bullshit… but I don’t think Casper would have gone there willingly.

3 Likes

… or it might not be real

it’s hard to fact-check every tweet

3 Likes

ConcernedScientologists

6 Likes

The usual excuse is that subcontractor did it, and the campaign had absolutely no idea that a company named Extra Mile Casting would pad the crowds.

5 Likes

And I see his grasp of geometry hasn’t improved. Half-full!

Orange Auction GIF by Ritchie Bros.

1 Like

No, but for 2 years, during the pandemic, they had it in Orlando. (checks notes) Oh… and in Dallas. I remember a nonzero amount of nose-thumbing on CPAC’s part, when they couldn’t have it in MD, & I’d figured that henceforth they’d just keep it in FL &/or TX where there’d be more Pavlovian slobbering than in deeply blue PG County (and as a resident thereof, I’d hoped “good riddance”).

3 Likes

I think Mariah Carey said it best: “But it’s just a sweet sweet fantasy baby. It’s so deep in my daydreams. But it’s just a sweet sweet fantasy baby”. You know, like his inauguration.

As a wise man once said…
you [have to] realize this statement is quite meaningless as the phrase
“up to” clearly includes the number “nought.”

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.