Trump booed mercilessly at a New Hampshire rally

Originally published at: https://boingboing.net/2024/01/22/trump-booed-mercilessly-at-a-new-hampshire-rally.html

7 Likes

The Simpsons GIF by MOODMAN

25 Likes

Favorite thing I saw last week:

Trump isn’t claiming he’s innocent.
He’s claiming he has the right to be a criminal.

28 Likes
19 Likes

Trump is Trump, a serial sexual assaulting business failure who has dreams of dictatorship. While he should be held accountable for his crimes, including an attempted coup, the truly deplorable thing is how many people still support him and all of the horrible things he stands for. The soul of our country is at risk. America and more specifically the Republicans need to reject him. With DeSantis out, I hope Nikki Haley can present a real challenge and get some momentum against him.

16 Likes

It’s come down to hoping one candidate runs out of money before the another?

12 Likes

Not that I support Nikki Haley in any way, but if she can win NH, Trump is going to absolutely lose his shit. It’ll be a meltdown of spectacular proportions.

21 Likes

Like so many (all?) of these “Trump gets booed” posts, this one looks to me like wishful thinking. It seems pretty clear that the booing is being directed towards the lone protester, not towards Trump.

Do we really think that at (of all places) a Trump rally there will be a substantial number of people willing to boo him?

24 Likes

Exactly. This is a fake headline. Even the linked article explains that the booing is at the protester, not Trump.

Donald Trump called for security to throw a heckler out of his rally in New Hampshire on Saturday night. The former US president was disrupted in the middle of a speech criticizing Joe Biden.“Get him out of here,” Mr Trump told police officers who removed the man from the rally hall as the large crowd of his supporters booed. “Go ahead, you can throw him out.”

20 Likes

He will still win our state handily. This is the state that launched him to his first win in 2016. My neighbors have brain worms, I’m sorry.

7 Likes

I came here to say the same thing. Misinformation is bad no matter what side of the isle it comes from, and it makes the source less trustworthy.

14 Likes

Nikki Haley is going win nothing.
She’s the wrong gender and the wrong colour for most republican voters. The fact she is also a giant scumbag is neither here nor there though.

9 Likes

If she wins NH, it’s obvious that Republicans are rigging the election! Unfair!

/s

2 Likes

Dear Boing Boing, please don’t turn into a left-wing Fox News. Fake news is bad no matter which side it comes from.

12 Likes

I could watch this video all day and twice on Sunday. I will be so grateful to have this horrible person out of my life forever, but we’ll still have to live with all the “USA!”-chanting cultists.

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.