Trump but his tie grows longer and Melania's collar just a little taller each time

That was what was happening in my brain too, especially in light of the article @crequis posted earlier. Feels like early stage Hand Maid’s Tale shit.

ETA: the onebox of the article they linked to

3 Likes

You President Bannon? Was he in the pic?

You mean President Bannon?

4 Likes

You mean President Mercer? Was she in the pic?

1 Like

Lmfao!!!

1 Like

That weasel gets strapped on the back, I think. Possibly with one paw shoved up one’s rear end, if you’re feeling really daring.

2 Likes

How many kids has the guy got? And none of them buy him ties and tie clips for Christmas??? My kids are better than his kids!

2 Likes

Pics like that just keep reminding me of this:

"Hang my head, drown my fear, 'til you all just disappear…"

1 Like

Let’s be real, what would you buy for Trump as a Christmas present if he were your dad?

2 Likes

4 Likes

I’d probably use the same logic as my kids… “he has everything and buys what he needs when he needs it, so let’s get him another tie and a tie clip.” And the next day I’m wearing Minions to work.

7 Likes

Someone told him vertical stripes are slimming. One long stripe must mean more slimming, right?

You need to come up with something you really, really like. Preferably a consumable. Then let your kids know that a handmade or “fancy” version of it – marmalade, spiced peaches, cookies, kim chi, etc. – would be greatly appreciated as a gift. For example, $20/jar of fancy marmalade is a great gift…much more appreciated than yet another tie, and at the same time cheaper too.

3 Likes

From your link, a perfect analogy:

Putting aside the style crimes committed here, there are other implications to consider. For better or worse, what we wear on our bodies signals who we are, what we value, and our approach to life. Instead of considering, for a moment, that he may have made a mistake while doing up his tie knot, or that there might be a better or more efficient way to do it, Trump instead curses his tools and employs an unorthodox, ugly fix.

1 Like

Yeah, not really a problem. My oldest kid in this generation is 10. They have time to work it out. And I kind of like showing up for work in a Minions or Spongebob tie once in a while. And this year, we’re living in chocolate heaven, so I’m already dropping subtle hints. This place is right across from the train station is use a lot. I limit myself to two stops there a week. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

You can never have too many knives or too much whisky. just sayin’.

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.