Trump campaign legal clown car 'is an elite strike force team,' says advisor Jenna Ellis

Originally published at: https://boingboing.net/2020/11/19/trump-campaign-legal-clown-car-is-an-elite-strike-force-team-says-advisor-jenna-ellis.html

5 Likes
9 Likes

9 Likes

Shill Team Six
Delta Farce
Hot Airborne Rangers
The Green Brays
Cognition Impossible

14 Likes

I watched a few OAN and Newsmax clips on The Daily Show clip below and the bonkers crap these people are spewing fits right into the alternate reality mind fuck they are spinning on the channels. It is serious batshit crazy. Lewis Black nails it.

17 Likes

Ice Cube is Still a SellOut Asshole

10 Likes

You can probably say it with a straight face if you break it down:

Elite - They are, in fact, elitists
Strike - Like an addled adder
Force - Right down your throat, endlessly
Team - Not cohesive, but they have at least one objective in common

9 Likes

In other news,

“Elite Strike Force Team Descends On Four Seasons Total Landscaping Headquarters”

13 Likes

Must. Have. Theme. Song.

5 Likes

elite strike force team

jw6kF41

13 Likes

Are people calling it the Clown Coup yet? (I see there’s an article on Salon from November 5th that did.) We should make that the standard jargon. It needs to go in history books.

11 Likes

Hey, don’t be so quick to judge.
It sounds like they have a fleet of silent, pilot-less aircraft at their disposal.

4 Likes

At the end of the second clip did she accuse election officials of falsifying vote totals?
“When we talk about voter fraud, its actually election official fraud”

7 Likes

So far in the court cases the previous lawyers refused to do anything that might get them disbarred. Maybe thats the super power Guiliani and crew have, theyre unafraid of ruining their careers. In for a penny…

11 Likes

Elite Strike Force indeed…
PS - @xeni - something is going on still with your posts and the comments functionality.

6 Likes

Giuliani stated at the press conference: “I know crimes, I can smell them.” So…

1. Weird superpower but OK
  2. Did you ever have one of those days where you smelled dog shit everywhere you went and then you eventually realized it was because you were the one who stepped in dog shit?
21 Likes

Fox (maybe OAN?) made it sound like a planned, strategic move that Trump’s [legitimate] lawyers are abandoning him.

The Chyron blathered about “TRUMP’S LEANER LEGAL TEAM”, as if it had gone on a diet.

5 Likes

Haven’t heard much lately from Jay SekulOhHellNo!

1 Like

Apparently the accusation is, if I understand it correctly, that Hugo Chavez, seven years post mortem, materminded a conspiracy run by George Soros and antifa to change vote totals in key states on Election night (sneaking in while everyone was asleep?), without changing anything else, i.e. the House/Senate results. Oh, and the judges are in on it with them, and possibly the other lawyers who have been arguing Trump’s side. Seriously. They’re totally fucking nuts.

13 Likes

5 Likes