Rudy Giuliani's voter fraud 'whistleblower' is rude and possibly sloshed at this bonkers public hearing

Originally published at: https://boingboing.net/2020/12/02/rudy-giulianis-voter-fraud-whistleblower-is-rude-and-possibly-sloshed-at-this-bonkers-public-hearing.html

9 Likes

So Kaley Cuoco got hired to improv a drunk Trump-supporting sorority sister character for the third Borat movie, but an inept stage hand accidentally ushered her into the real hearing with Rudy.

48 Likes

Oh good, Cecily Strong has a new character: The Girl You Wish You Hadn’t Handed the Mic to at the Whistleblower hearings

44 Likes

The stupid, it burns :hot_face:

22 Likes

Affa David…

Police+in+other+countries+really+do+add+insult+to+injury+_23828626e10a082c62f80c436b7faf90

That Bumpit, tho.

28 Likes

Pure Michigan: “Thret’nd!”

10 Likes

That is a much more plausible scenario than the one she was going on about.

4 Likes

I’d say it’s hilarious, but (to paraphrase Ian Shoales) I want to watch SNL skits, not live in 'em.

33 Likes

She is truly the Four Seasons Total Landscaping equivalent of a star witness.

79 Likes

Yeah, and of course the moment her “witness evidence” is dismissed, I’m sure millions of trumpists will cry about how this whole thing is unfair and she was robbed of her moment in the spotlight.

“You democrats are so condescending you won’t even listen to a drunk lady fabricate out of whole cloth”

35 Likes

When they said they were going to release the Kraken, I know they really meant they were going to release the Karen.

58 Likes

So it was Autocorrect all along :grinning:

23 Likes

She’s going to look soooooo good in an orange prison jumpsuit.

6 Likes

Oh no. . . those people actually taking her seriously, and trying to make sense out of her gibberish, it gave me a sudden flashback to the “hanging chad” theater of absurdities. :scream:

18 Likes

I put together this supercut of the funniest bits. Please enjoy.

I may have accidentally slowed down some bits to 65% speed to make it even funnier. I am not ashamed.

43 Likes

I can’t fucking believe I heard the chair of the committee ask this loony individual “are you telling the truth?”, as if that’s some sort of remedy to not insisting on sworn testimony. What a fucking joke man. Just wow.

20 Likes

Just once, I’d love to see a Trumper who isn’t some flavor of “yeah, that’s about what I’d expect.” It gets very hard to be self-skeptical when reality keeps reinforcing my biases over and over and over without fail.

26 Likes

I’m currently pretty drunk, and I wonder if I might have a job in the Trump administration. I’m thinking maybe I could talk about the oolbok, the okbolk, the pyeulbook, the poll book.

17 Likes

I gotta say, though, the truck driver was no gem either.

8 Likes

It’s good to see Victoria Jackson working again.

42 Likes