Rudy Giuliani's voter fraud 'whistleblower' is rude and possibly sloshed at this bonkers public hearing

I can’t even call that a burn, because the resemblance in the level of ‘drunken cuckoo’ is down right uncanny

26 Likes

Well, Vicky’s voice is about 2 octaves higher.

shrug

3 Likes

“You horrible lieberals probably think she should be arrested for those things she slurred something about being arrested for!”

13 Likes

Sorry to say but you are too qualified.

7 Likes

I think my brain just imploded watching this woman stupid so hard her brain cells died as people watched

Where did they find this person?

At the bottom of their burned out dumpster fire of over 30 lost baseless legal cases, I’d wager. Or on the floor drunk in an Arby’s bathroom down the road from leaky Rudy’s last campaign stop

9 Likes

I hate that they replaced Jonah Ryan with a different actor. Timothy Simons would have been much better in this.

5 Likes

Getting definite Sarah Palin vibes here. Surprised she hasn’t been dubbed ‘Mama Wolverine’ yet.

9 Likes

Pretty sure she drank all the Kraken beforehand.

30 Likes

This has got to be some kinda of surreal deep fake nonsense, surely! I mean her last name is basically Karen…

6 Likes

“My life has been destroyed. I can’t even get a job any more”

Truly, the Barbra Streisand of job hunters.

19 Likes

I can’t believe my tax dollars are being wasted in order to host this farce. Well past time for minority (Republican) rule to end in Lansing.

16 Likes

A lot of people get obnoxious as they get drunk, and some people are obnoxious 24/7. I’m saying hers is a case of the latter.
Let’s not make her pattern of speech a distraction. The content on its own is plenty bonkers.

6 Likes

As a Michigander, all I can say is that if you seek a pleasant peninsula, circumspice baby. Circumspice.

4 Likes

This was all I could think about… only everyone here took turns saying their lines.

It’s almost as if they thought they could riff on Borat and find a believable actor on Craigslist.

14 Likes

That’s some guano-level smarts there.

2 Likes

New SNL character: Girl You Wish You Hadn’t Started a Conversation With at a Legislative Committee Hearing.

12 Likes

A failure on many levels.

Which means her only way out-- double down and run for office.

5 Likes

Did you notice that he admonished the witness to stop interrupting the (Republican) first questioner but admonished the (Dem) 2nd questioner to not interrupt the witness? Classy.

16 Likes

“My life has been destroyed because of this.”

Someone who gets busted for drunk driving can say the same thing.

Doesn’t mean they are in the right though.

14 Likes

Here’s the beginning of her affidavit - it’s a real piece of work. She witnessed “nothing but fraud” in her capacity as election witness. I’d love to get a beer with her manager and get his side of how these interactions went down.

6 Likes