Rudy Giuliani's voter fraud 'whistleblower' is rude and possibly sloshed at this bonkers public hearing

Para 3 raises some pretty serious prima facie issues, if accurate. She was so apparently inebriated she could not even remember to focus on ‘important’ detail like this? Hmmm.

1 Like

BREAKING: “‘Whisteblower’ signs 2-year deal with OANN.”

everyone wins.

1 Like

AFFA DAVID!

2 Likes

She’s having a hard time to find a job, so maybe she can move to Alaska and run for the government. Not sure if she’ll manage to go through Canada though, because I know for a fact that Ms. Carone will refuse loudly, for our amusement, to wear a mask aboard a plane.

1 Like

Welcome. That was a solid first post! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

For very specific and narrow definitions of “everyone” and/or “wins”…

7 Likes

When I was livin’ in the mitten I would totally circumspice. Now I am conquered by work. :neutral_face:

Please, honey, come home. You said you were just going to pick up the kids.

4 Likes

Common sense tells me that ballots wouldn’t be counted twice if they had the same ballot number on them. It wouldn’t matter how many times you pushed it through, it would still only count once.
Maybe I’m relying to much on the idea of common sense?

3 Likes

That may have more to do with her recent criminal history than anything else.

https://mobile.twitter.com/travisakers/status/1334641634408017920

13 Likes

But will people flock to have selfies with her?

4 Likes

Trump lawsuit in pursuit of that money in 3, 2, 1. . .

3 Likes

Rudy should be grateful that the witness’ buffoonery took the spotlight off of his own performance at that hearing:

8 Likes

Yeah, I saw a clip of that. Her reaction left no doubt it was real.

Ghouliani has really become an absurdly grotesque cartoon version of himself.

3 Likes

The fart was actually the least embarrassing thing to come out of Giuliani during the entire proceeding.

14 Likes

You engaged with the crazy argument, so no, common sense doesn’t mean anything anymore.

2 Likes

Yes, that’s exactly how it works. Even when the ballot has been separated from the identifying voter information, it still has a unique ID to prevent double-counting.

6 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.