Trump cranks up the crazy to 11 in this ABC interview. Highlights and full transcript

Originally published at: http://boingboing.net/2017/01/25/trump-cranks-up-the-crazy-to-1.html

11 Likes

He’s insane. He is literally unfit to fulfill the duties of office.

History will not look look on his presidency kindly, especially when his selfish, narcissistic masturbation starts killing people.

Or when he starts sending people to internment camps.

66 Likes

Well, I feel reassured.

No, not reassured.

What’s the one where you’re, like, curled up in a ball sobbing and gagging?

73 Likes

11? You wish. He’s barely getting warmed up.

21 Likes

25th Amendment Section 4. They need to remove him.

32 Likes

Sometimes you gotta take the car keys away from a senile sociopathic septuagenarian. The presidency is so much more dangerous than a car.

36 Likes

I got a standing ovation. In fact, they said it was the biggest standing ovation since Peyton Manning had won the Super Bowl and they said it was equal.

60 Likes

That’s a Kim Jeong Un/Il statement right there.

How long till tRump claims on the day of his birth all the birds of the world sang his name, and gold plated unicorns appeared in all the streets and shat gold bricks?

46 Likes

Ahh, but the strawberries that’s… that’s where I had them. They laughed at me and made jokes but I proved beyond the shadow of a doubt and with… geometric logic… that a duplicate key to the wardroom icebox DID exist, and I’d have produced that key if they hadn’t of pulled the Caine out of action…

25 Likes

At this point, I think he’s parodying Poe’s law.

Or is actually flying off the handle.

Maybe both.

11 Likes

I believe it’s called “forfeiting when your team is seven points ahead,” Eeyore. This is an utterly humiliating start for Trump and what little legitimacy his presidency had is dwindling fast. Have a little goddamn faith in America.

6 Likes

No.­

They elected tRump.

37 Likes

Technically, the EC elected him. The majority of the voting US wanted someone else.

34 Likes

Still wasn’t enough of them. Having “a little goddamn faith” would be deserved by a country in which a candidate like Trump never even qualified for the general ballot.

33 Likes

It’s worse that I expected it to be and I had a low bar. Not even a week in and he’s unglued. How can this last for four months never mind four years. It’s scary but I’m going to try and at least enjoy the ride.

The massive turnout for the marches sure helped my mood.

21 Likes

Welcome new commenter.

I agree it was deeply irresponsible of the journalists to put him on air unscripted to choose his own words like that, but what are you going to do, it’s their job to scare us so we buy things as shown to us during the commercials.

57 Likes

It’s not like who will replace him is better. Worse in some ways.

7 Likes

:rolling_eyes:

14 Likes

“They gave me a standing ovation for a long period of time. They never even sat down, most of them, during the speech.”

Sure. Don’t give people chairs, and you get a speech-long ‘standing ovation’.

I could not make it through the whole post. How can the rest of you bear his voice, his face, his name. It’s everywhere and he’s so damn idiotic and depressing.

30 Likes

I don’t listen to him. For the good of my own mental health. It’s easier for me to just read transcripts. Don’t know why.

39 Likes