Trump: 'Digital is becoming a very big factor in the world'

He’s right, you know. And electronic is starting to look like it may be important soon.

Hey, I’m just as much of a stable genius as Cheetolini!

4 Likes

Dizital just so happens to be the last name of a Ukrainian private investigator, FYI…Trump can’t spell…

4 Likes

Donny Two-scoops heard that as digital MILFs downloading hot tractors on their high speed GPS and he wants the FBI to investigate.

5 Likes

Who would have thought we’d need that Shangy vid again so soon?

11 Likes

“Digital is becoming a very big factor? Sounds like a big tip! Percy, call down to the brokerage firm and tell them I want to buy 50 shares of their finest digital!”

24 Likes

The reason why he said it at the US-Japan Digital Trade Agreement ceremony today is because he recently discovered hentai.

6 Likes

He knows what an octopus looks like now.

4 Likes

Astute as never, that one.

Also, I must:

9 Likes

I’m more irked (and worried) over Trump’s comment, and by what it (and his other comments) signal; other people don’t have their fingers on the nuclear button.

4 Likes

If anything else, I would have expected that finger to be up his kazoo… but he does have shit for brains, so…

3 Likes

JFC. I mean, I shouldn’t expect anything better from him - he’s never managed to surprise by surpassing expectations, but somehow he still inspires face-palms from me by being unbelievably stupid on multiple levels.

Dreamquests? Over and over again he shows he clearly never left the '80s, so he doesn’t need to do anything to “go back” there. That was apparently his formative decade, and he stopped learning anything since. Every single time he’s confronted with information related to something that happened since then, he acts like it’s not just news to him, but news to the world that no one could possibly have known.

Proving it Every. Day.

11 Likes

I love me some good cyber.

2 Likes

“digital is becoming a very big factor in the world”
finger-oldpeople

5 Likes

20 Likes

Better sell all my shares in ticker tape and spats to move that money into the digitals.

7 Likes

Im digitalizing right now!

4 Likes

Yikes!

3 Likes

Or information superhighway.

3 Likes

He then continued, “we have the best digital in the world. And the biggest, believe me. America has the greatest digital, and it’s all thanks to me. We built this digital, we built it on rock and roll. No wait a minute, that was Jefferson Airplane. Anybody remember them? They were great, and that lead singer broad was somebody I could grab…”. The microphone then faded out.

4 Likes

The future is going to be even stupider.

I love words. I have the best words. Nobody can make deals like me.