Trump diverts $3.6 billion from U.S. military to pay for 175 miles of border wall

well, with the steel “wall” and tRump owing a fair amount of money to Russian Oligarchs that hey!, own Russian steel companies… I’m sure that’s just a weird coincidence.

3 Likes

Lowest priority spending IOW.

3 Likes

Wouldn’t it be ironic if a segment of it would fall on him when he visits it?

2 Likes
1 Like

2 Likes

“You put it up! Ah, damn you! God damn you all to hell!”

(Charlton Heston voice)

Not that anything matters anymore, but how is this legal? Congress gave the military the money for a purpose and now the military is going to spend it on something completely unrelated and not even their job? If I charge time to a federal grant and I wasn’t named on the grant application, a shitstorm commences. But these guys can just do this?

6 Likes

It’s a “national emergency,” and the Senate will never vote to overturn. The Pentagon is making it easy, we have to ask what does the military support? A sitting president, or the Constitution of the United States, which they claim to revere.

Oh well, in the next “national emergency,” Pres. Democrat will take money from somewhere to blow up the Trump Wall and “take all the guns.” A perpetual motion machine

1 Like

Or a Putin payback/payoff plan. :thinking:

I think that, inasmuch as he believes anything, he believes in the Wall.

Also, I can’t imagine anyone at Pentagon is happy about this. They no doubt would have better (in their opinion, at least) uses for that money.

2 Likes

I think of it as the ankles of his Ozymandias statue.

2 Likes

I’d prefer to see him whacked by weed:

3 Likes

78120824eaababaed93a0dd07cbd637aded990f6_1_527x500

3 Likes

Ironic… yes! And a great opportunity for me to hit him with a double mockery… : “Kismet!”

1 Like

GOP senators who backed his plan on declaring an “emergency” at the border are finally figuring out there’s a price to pay for supporting the orange cheeto.
https://www.huffpost.com/entry/trump-border-wall-military-funds-senators_n_5d6fff9ce4b0cdfe0579f881

A Trump toilet. Apt in so many ways.

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.