Trump Doral resort to host golf tourney run by strip club, dancers auctioned off as 'caddy girls'

As time goes on I feel more and more like Fran Drescher’s character.

7 Likes

4 Likes

DORAL
(quazepam) Tablets

DESCRIPTION

DORAL contains quazepam, a trifluoroethyl benzodiazepine hypnotic agent, having the chemical name 7-chloro-5- (o-fluoro-phenyl)-1,3-dihydro-1-(2,2,2-trifluoroethyl)-2H-1,4benzodiazepine-2-thione

" Quazepam induces impairment of motor function and has relatively (and uniquely) selective hypnotic and anticonvulsant properties…Quazepam is an effective hypnotic "

5 Likes

This is one of the many reasons I can’t stand golf. Working as a caterer / bartender through college I’d rotate thru some local country clubs during the summer and there was at least one or two golf clubs that made a big deal over having topless caddies for “men only” tournaments.

GOLF IS NOT A SPORT. It’s so much worse. Not surprising it’s trump’s passion.

7 Likes

Just remember that this is a tournament open to the public. Imagine what happens at the tournaments that are not.

6 Likes

I imagine if he adorns the women in gold leaf and marble they will be “classy”, you know, like the lobby of Trump Tower.

3 Likes

#trashy I think would be appropriate.

2 Likes

And the man himself isn’t attending? Weird. Seems right up his alley, so to speak. “It would be rude not to!”

Whoever thought at that time we would find ourselves looking back and thinking, “those were the days.”

5 Likes

The Shadow Club, that sounds like my kind of place!

Hey… wait a minute…

3 Likes

The Lord Lyon King of Arms will not let you fuck with them. Just ask Ayr United and Airdrieonians, who are liked by Scots far more than Trump.

4 Likes

“Caddy, which club should I use to get a hole in one?”

Again, someone hire the guy that shit in all those golf holes awhile ago.

This is pretty much what I expect from Trump, plumbing new depths of trashiness everyday. Even more insulting when he kept accusing Obama of playing too much golf.

I couldn’t create a more classless human if I tried

4 Likes

Mister Goldfinger
Pretty girl beware of this heart of gold
This heart is cold

2 Likes

Couldn’t agree more.

1 Like

The Trump Organization said the tournament was cancelled after the charity involved with the event pulled out Wednesday. The Miami Allstars Foundation, which was to be the beneficiary of the event, says it provides mentoring, tutoring, and basketball instruction to several dozen local youths. The organization, however, is not an officially registered charity in the state of Florida, the Post reports. The director of the organization, Carlos Alamilla, said the nonprofit is not registered because he missed the deadline to register with the state despite being in operation, according to event listings on its website, since at least 2016.

“I didn’t know there was a strip tease club involved in this,” Alamilla told TPM. “You can’t mix kids with sex. It just doesn’t jibe.” Alamilla said he agreed to participate because he hadn’t done much “due diligence” on who was hosting the tournament, which, he says, is a common form of fundraising for the nonprofit. Shadow Cabaret representatives just told him “once we finish everything we’re going to give you a donation,” Alamilla said. We never mentioned amounts, as far as the amount of money, any of that… We didn’t sign any agreement. There was no documentation involved.”

1 Like

The charity’s denial seems plausible. “You want to give us money? From a golf tournament at a famous club? Ok.” But, frankly, I think the charity should be called to account for why they would accept money related to sketchy organization that is an affront to morality, by which I mean a Trump golf course.

1 Like

Well, that didn’t last long, given today’s Disinformation Graduation Ceremony in the White House.

1 Like

Donald like him some gold. Jim and Tammy Bakker would approve.

trump-toilet-475x243

2 Likes

Post to this ongoing thread about the issue:

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.