Trump Doral resort to host golf tourney run by strip club, dancers auctioned off as 'caddy girls'

Originally published at: https://boingboing.net/2019/07/09/trump-doral-resort-to-host-gol.html

2 Likes

Executive time golf trip to Miami, fire up aircraft one.

19 Likes

And yet, this is probably one of the less offensive things to be connected with Trump this week.

56 Likes

The Trump Organization’s logo? You mean the stolen coat of arms where Trump literally just straight up replaced the motto “Integritas” with “Trump”? (I suppose it really is the perfect logo for the company… :-/ )

20 Likes

This is the standard bearer of the “Family Values” evangelical movement. It never stops amazing me.

25 Likes

So…if you flirt with them and they like it, will they have sex?

Or can you just grab them by the…wherever…

4 Likes

Well at least we’re distracted from kids in cages, Epstein, and… everything else.

9 Likes

I’m not sure why, but the first thing that popped into my head when I read this story was a scene from the 1993 movie “Dave” where Kevin Kline is has a gig at a car dealership that involves riding a large pig as “the President”. A child in the crowd says “Mommy, that’s not really the President, is it?”, and her mother replies “I sure hope not!”.

22 Likes

“Special gift”? It’s not a gift if you have to pay $450 to receive it.

4 Likes

People suck so hard!
Some people much more that others.

1 Like

Just in case some of the Trumpanzie incel boys show up.

35 Likes

These golfers are VIPs, Mancuso said. “They deserve a VIP environment.”

Why am I hearing this in Rodney Dangerfield’s voice?

25 Likes

“It’s the classiest, really the most tasteful resort in the state, believe me!”

9 Likes

Mancuso said the strip club did not intend to send a political statement by choosing Trump’s resort. Rather, he said, the choice was for luxury. These golfers are VIPs, Mancuso said. “They deserve a VIP environment.”

Tdw11UZ_phixr

16 Likes

I really wish Tim Conway was alive and doing “Dorf on Golf”
with Trump videos.

3 Likes

anchorman%20stay%20classy

9 Likes

That golf club is backwards…should we tell them? Nah!

I’m no golfer, but I don’t think that 450$ for a day of golfing including the “caddy girl” is particularly VIP.
Also, the leaflet say that the it is a charity event, but the article does not specify which is the charity that would benefit. Given previous stories with Trump Foundation, that could be even more interesting than some “tasteful burlesque”

Blockquote
Trump still owns Doral, but says he has delegated day-to-day control to his idiot sons Don Jr. and Eric.

I can imagine how the event discussion went:
“There will be sexy caddy g…”
“Sold” :wink:

(ok, maybe not, maybe Trump’s sons put some conditions, like, judging from the photos, the ethnicity of the girls, or maybe that was for them implied by “sexy”)

It also infuriates me that the discussion is steered towards the degree of bare skin being on display.
As a Northern European I am pretty chilled about nudity, if either the golfer or their caddy (of their own free will) wants to play golf in their birthday suit I have no problem with that.

Mancuso intentionally let slip the word ‘mini skirt’. He holds it out as a red flag hoping that you’ll attack the dress code as being too sexy, rather than the bare faced misogyny implicit in selecting a golf caddy based on their level of physical attractiveness – whether fully clothed or not.

3 Likes

I think we have reached a certain piquant nadir, at least until tomorrow.

bird-corn-chip

6 Likes