Trump falsely claims Google is RIGGED to show bad things when you google "Trump News"

Yet again, a story that is “people ‘agree’ with Trump, but for totally different reasons…” While Trump has certainly latched onto something powerful with his distrust of MSM, it’s been a movement on the left for a long time. Some black activists came to my college in the early 2000s and did a rap about CNN standing for Clearly Not the News. I wish they’d be a little more careful about crediting Trump for previously existing things he’s merely exploiting, twisting, abusing and coasting on (basically his entire business strategy…)

3 Likes

The same thing is happening in my country too. I believe that this kind of thinking is also present in different parts of the world. It looks like those waves formed when a stone is thrown into the waters of a calm lake. It spreaded and it is still disturbing the most impressionable people.

Everything is fake news. Do not rely on the press and TV. Read my blog / twitter / facebook, watch my videos, listen to my podcast …

The truth is with me.

2 Likes

Maybe we all should google “Trump news” - take a screenshot - post our results - check if news are not RIGGED.

LOL, I had to get that image with the cheetos for hair

1 Like

Step 1: get a home site on teh interwebs
Step 2: make sure Google finds it

Even if we didn’t have the Internet, there wouldn’t be much difference when checking Trump news.

1 Like

I prefer my internet

2 Likes

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.