Trump falsely claims Google is RIGGED to show bad things when you google "Trump News"

Trump wanted extremists removed from the Internet, just not his extremists.

“We have to see Bill Gates and a lot of different people that really understand what’s happening. We have to talk to them about, maybe in certain areas, closing that Internet up in some way.”

“Somebody will say, ‘Oh freedom of speech, freedom of speech,'” he added, dismissing the objection with an arm wave. “These are foolish people.”

“We’ve got to maybe do something with the Internet because they are recruiting by the thousands.”

11 Likes

Try looking for good news concerning the Cleveland Browns for the last 5 years. You’re not going to find any. Same with dRumph. There just isn’t any good news. Its all bad.

5 Likes

SKjKKZM_d

17 Likes

And I don’t recall seeing it in the Carlos Slim Times, the Jeff Bezos Post, the City of London Grauniad, or on the Brian Roberts, Sumner Redstone, or Bob Iger networks. It’s not a sign of head trauma to balance out one’s mainstream propaganda with a healthy dose of dissident counter-propaganda. (If you do, you just may figure out years ahead of your gullible compatriots that the Vietnam War, the occupation of Afghanistan, the destruction of Iraq, the destruction of Libya, the destruction of Yemen, the destruction of Syria, and the planned destruction of Iran were/are huge mistakes.) And by the way, the Western Puget Sound Gazette & Times does a better job reporting on labor issues than the Seattle Times. The Seattle Post-Intelligencer probably would have done a halfway-decent job, but it went under. /s

not without some eye bleach handy.

3 Likes

If there was any good news about Trump, Stephen Colbert would be the first late night monologue reporting.

Your ideas are intriguing to me and I wish to subscribe to your newsletter.

9 Likes

Hoo lee moses! I’d never heard of that before.

While we’re on the topic of head trauma, let’s make sure to balance out our research of prognosis and treatment in the New England Journal of Medicine and JAMA with a “healthy dose” of Mad Magazine and The Mid-Atlantic Journal of the Anti-Vaccination Society.

Figured that out reading such blatant propaganda outlets as The New York Times and The Washington Post, thanks!

9 Likes

Dang! Them are some shiny bullet points comrade.

1 Like

2gsvf1

10 Likes

Everything is rigged.

3 Likes

Don’t you forget the tubes.

3 Likes

“And I will call it… Danknet!

5 Likes

2e4c74

2 Likes

Fine! Then he can stay on his internet-- good riddance! --and we can stay on our internet… and be much happier.

1 Like
5 Likes

Do we get to have blackjack and hookerS for our internet too? Asking for a friend.

4 Likes
2 Likes

Sure! Here you go:

stock-photo-jack-of-clubs-playing-card-130636439

crochet%20hook%20blue%20circle

crochet%20hooks%20rainbow%20shells

8 Likes